Reference: Sahasrayogam, Vati prakarana, 2.
Chukkumthippalyadi Gulika (Vati) is an Ayurvedic medicine meant to treat the fever. It is available in tablet form. Use of this medicine is quite effective to treat the chronic fever, malarial fever, fever, cough and flu. It balances the Vata and Kapha in body.
- Chukkum – ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Tippali – Long pepper – Piper longum
- Ghritkumari – Aloe vera
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Kombu – Mrigashringa
- Jiraka – Cuminum cyminum
- Rudraksha – Elaeocarpus sphaericus
- Kiriyattu – Chiraita – Andrographis paniculata
- Chanchaliyavu – Gandabiroja
- Purified copper sulphate-CuSo4
- Camphor – Cinnamomum capmhora
- Manhova – Manashila – Purified Realgar
- Gandhamarjara Veerya - caveat cat semen
- Indravalli – Cardiospermum halicacabum
Take 1 – 2 tablets once or two times in a day after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is administered along with honey or water.
- Chronic fever
- Malarial fever
- Take this medicine strictly only under medical supervision.
- This medicine should be avoided for children and pregnant ladies or better to take this medicine under strict medical supervision.