Reference - Bhaishajya Ratnavalii, first part, page number - 394.
Maha Paitantaka Rasa is an ayurvedic formulation that is known to be prepared from the combination of herbs and bhasma. This is enriched with various properties that treat various ailments occurring in the body.
- Javitri - Myristica fragrans
- Jaiphal - Myristica fragrans
- Jatamansi - Nardostachys jatamansi
- Kuth - Saussurea costus
- Talispatra - Abies webbiana
- Swarna bhasma - Gold calx
- Loha bhasma - Iron calx
- Abhrak bhasma - Mica clax
- Rajat bhasma - Silver calx
Method of preparation
- Take all the ingredients up to 50 grams except rajata bhasma. Take rajata bhasma up to 400 grams.
- Take all the ingredients in Mortar and add water in it. With the help of pestle, make the paste.
- Take the paste up to 250 mg and make its pills.
- Dry the pills under shade and store.
Maha Paitantaka Rasa is an effective Ayurvedic medicine used to manage the pitta disorders in body. Natural ingredients used in the formulation of this medicine, help to reduce the heat in body. In the case of, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), this medicine helps to increase the digestive fire and remove the accumulated toxins (ama) from body. It helps to manage the symptoms associated with IBS like abdominal pain or cramping, diarrhea or constipation, bloated feeling, gas, mucus in stools etc. Whereas use of this medicine is also quite good in the ulcerative colitis as it helps to manage the inflammation of colon and rectum. It also helps to provide relief in the rectal bleeding. Maha Paitantaka Rasa is considered as a good medicine to remove the impurities from blood. Calming action of this medicine is good to manage the various other bleeding disorders like nasal bleeding, anal bleeding, internal bleeding etc.
- In all kinds of pittaj diseases
- Heat in body
- Abnormal bleeding disorders
- Impurities of blood
One pill two times a day with water.
Take the medicine under doctor's prescription.Share with your friends: