HOME REMEDIES FOR DEHYDRATION
The body needs to be hydrated to function properly and carry out the various metabolic activities effectively.
Dehydration leads to several complications like digestive disorders, dark colored urine, fatigue, watery mouth and eyes and premature ageing.
There may be several reasons for dehydration. And this can strike anybody of any age, gender and occupation.
It is important to know about the home remedies for dehydration to get rid of the chronic and acute consequences effectively.
EFFECTIVE HOME REMEDIES FOR DEHYDRATION
- Banana has high water content.
- It helps to restore potassium in the body, which gets vanished due to dehydration.
- Thus, it helps to maintain the balance between the minerals and helps to prevent the various complications related to dehydration.
- Some other fruits rich in water content are watermelon, strawberries and cantaloupe.
2. COCONUT WATER
- Coconut water helps to restore the electrolytic balance in the body.
- It keeps the body hydrated.
- It contains a high amount of minerals, which helps to treat chronic dehydration easily.
- It is also comparatively low in sugar and calories.
- Thus, overall, coconut is highly effective to treat dehydration.
- Cheese is a wonderful remedy for treating dehydration.
- It helps to maintain the balance between the various minerals.
- It restores the normal limit of potassium and sodium in the body.
- This prevents the occurrence of chronic dehydration. And, it helps to keep the body hydrated and healthy.
- One of the effective home remedies in getting rid of dehydration is yogurt.
- Mix a tsp of fenugreek powder with yogurt.
- Consume it on a regular basis.
- This is highly useful to maintain the electrolytic balance the water content in the body of the individuals.
Besides, drink a lot of water daily to keep the body filled with water. Follow the above home remedies, avoid dryness of the body and get rid of dehydration.
Dr. Meenakshi Chauhan
MD (ALT. MEDICINE) View Profile