Durvadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic skincare oil to get rid of itching and promotes faster healing of non-healing wounds. It is usually prepared in coconut or sesame oil base.
- Sesamum indicum oil / Coconut oil
- Juice extract of Durva (Cynodon dactylon)
- Durva leaves paste
Method of Preparation
All the ingredients are processed to form the oil and it is made with Taila paka vidhi.
Method of Usage
- It is only used for external application only and not for internal administration.
- It is applied to scalp followed by a massage. It is applied at night and washed off the next morning.
- It can be applied on the affected areas for half an hour and then rinsed off.
- Relieves itching
- Faster wound healing
There are no reported side effects.
Note:- This is pure classical Ayurvedic medicine and should be strictly consumed only after prescription of an Ayurvedic doctor and to be taken under medical supervision only.
Dr. Meenakshi Chauhan
MD (ALT. MEDICINE) View Profile