Durvadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic skincare oil to get rid of itching and promotes faster healing of non-healing wounds. It is usually prepared in coconut or sesame oil base.
- Sesamum indicum oil / Coconut oil
- Juice extract of Durva (Cynodon dactylon)
- Durva leaves paste
Method of Preparation
All the ingredients are processed to form the oil and it is made with Taila paka vidhi.
Method of Usage
- It is only used for external application only and not for internal administration.
- It is applied to scalp followed by a massage. It is applied at night and washed off the next morning.
- It can be applied on the affected areas for half an hour and then rinsed off.
- Relieves itching
- Faster wound healing
There are no reported side effects.