Guggulu Panchapala Churnam - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Reference: Sahasrayogam, Churna Prakarna
Guggulu Panchapala Churnam is a well-known herbal formulation in the form of a powder. It helps in curing skin disorders. It is primarily based on skin diseases and rectal fistula.
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul)
- Pippali / Long pepper (Piper longum)
- Triphala (Powdered Myrobalans)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanica)
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum)
Method of Preparation
Clean and grind all the ingredients separately to obtain fine powder of the herbs. Mix all the powdered herbs till they are homogenous.
- Skin disorders
- Anal fistula
- Abdominal tumours
- Worm infestation
1 to 3 grams based on the intensity of the disease along with honey after meals.
- There are no reported side effects.
- People who have gastritis should consume this medicine after having something.
- Over dosage might lead to gastritis.
- It should be avoided in pregnancy, lactation and children.