AYURVEDIC TREATMENT OF FIBROIDS
Fibroids are tumors in female reproductive system. They are generally non cancerous and irregular growth in the women's uterus.
TYPES OF FIBROIDS
- Intramural fibroids – Intramural fibroids occur under the lining of uterus. They may result in the spreading of womb.
- Subserosal fibroids – These fibroids form outside uterus and womb appears sizable on one side.
- Pedunculated fibroids – In pedunculated fibroids, a base is formed which helps in supporting tumour.
- Submucosal fibroids – These tumors are uncommon and occur due to the problem of heavy periods.
- Cervical fibroids – These tumors occur in the cervix.
MAIN CAUSES OF FIBROIDS
- Hormones – Hormones can be major cause of fibroids. Estrogen and progesterone are the hormones which reconstruct lining of uterine which trigger the growth of fibroids
- Pregnancy – During pregnancy there are elevated levels of estrogen and progesterone in the body so fibroids have accelerated growth.
- Genetic factors – Genetic factors are responsible for fibroid formation.
MAJOR SYMPTOMS OF FIBROID CAUSE
- Heavy menstrual cycles.
- Complications in pregnancy.
- Pain in pelvic area.
- Frequent urination.
- Pressure is imposed on rectal so problem of constipation can occur.
- Due to blood loss anemia occurs.
- Pain in legs and back.
- Due to the changes in the lining of uterus, infertility may occur in women.
HOW TO DIAGNOSE FIBROIDS?
- Blood tests – These tests are done to diagnose fibroids. Because due to heavy menstrual cycles there is problem of anemia in women.
- Ultrasound – It is the technique in which sound wave are used to form the images of reproductive organs of body. Ultrasound is done through vagina and internal structures of uterus are observed to check out the fibroids.
- X –ray – This technique is used for the monitoring of the internal structures of reproductive system.
- Magnetic resonance imaging – With the help of MRI, images of uterus and ovaries are formed to check out complications.
- Biopsy – In this procedure, a small tissue is removed from uterus for diagnostic purpose.
CAUSE OF FIBROID ACCORDING TO AYURVEDA
According to ayurveda fibroid occurs due to the aggravation of the kapha, pitta and vata. Due to the imbalance of these three energies the problem of fibroid occurs. Fibroids are the over growth in uterus. With the help of yoga and various herbs like aloe vera, guggul, varuna and kanchara we can treat this disease.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR FIBROID
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Fibroid Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of fibroids. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Chandraprabha Vati - 2 tablets twice daily.
- Pradrantak Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily.
- Female Health Support - 2 capsules twice daily.
- Kanchnaar Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily.
1. Chanderprabha vati
This product is the mixture of various herbs like asphaltum, comniphora, sugar, piper chaba, tinospora cordifolia, piper longum, piper nigrum and Cyprus rotundus. Herbal remedy provided by planet ayurveda for the treatment of fibroid is quite effective in the treatment of fibroid. This herb helps to improve the functions of reproductive system and also provides the relief in back, legs and joints pain.
2. Pradrantak churna
Planet ayurveda offers pradrantak churna for the treatment of fibroids. This herbal formulation is the combination of various herbs like Adhatoda vasica, Albezzia lebbock, Tylophora asthmatica, Clerodandrum serratum and Glycerrhiza glabra. These herbs help to balance the three energies of body –kapha, vata and pitta. This herbal product also helps in the detoxification of blood and reduces the excessive bleeding during periods.
3. Female Health Support
Another amazing herbal product for female health has been formulated by planet ayurveda named female health support that has got a number of female health benefits. It has been proved effective in mental and physical well being of females and improves whole reproductive system.
4. KANCHNAAR GUGGUL
Kanchnaar guggul has excellent properties to treat fibroid. Herbal remedy provided by planet ayurveda for the treatment of fibroid shows effective results in the patients.
To buy Fibroid Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/fibroid-care-pack
- Vitamin E rich foods should be included in the diet like almonds, dried apricot and hazelnuts.
- Vegetables like turnip, radish, broccoli and cabbage are required in the diet which has properties to control elevated levels of estrogen and progesterone in the body.
- Garlic, beets and carrot are some foods that are useful in breast fibroids.
- Drinking plenty of water helps in the detoxification of blood from the body.
- Include low fat foods in the diet.
- High fat food should be avoided.
- Avoid the soy products.
- One who is suffering from uterine fibroid should avoid meat and poultry product.
- Artificial sweeteners should be avoided.