Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Yonivyapadrogadhikar 1047/61-62
Gadmurari ras is an Ayurvedic formulation which is made from herbal and mineral composition. It is used in the treatment of Fever.
- Shuddha Parada (Purified Mercury) - 50 gm
- Shuddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur) - 50 gm
- Shuddha Manahshila (Purified Realagar) - 50 gm
- Loha Bhasma (Iron Calx) - 50 gm
- Shunthi Churna (Zingiber officinale) - 50 gm
- Pippali Churna (Piper longum) - 50 gm
- Maricha Churna (Piper nigrum) - 50 gm
- Tamra Bhasma (Copper Calx) - 50 gm
- Shuddha Hingula (Purified red sulphide of Mercury) - 50 gm
- Nag Bhasma (Lead Calx) - 50 gm
Description of Ingredients
- Shuddha Parada - This is a purified form of Mercury and is used in various medicines as a main ingredient. It has antipyretic action and hence is used in the treatment of fever.
- Shuddha Gandhak - Purified form of Sulphur is useful as a medicinal purpose. This is helpful in digestive problems and is good for the treatment of fever associated with indigestion.
- Shuddha Manahshila - This is a compound of sulphide of Arsenic. It is used in the treatment of fever, hiccups, dyspnea, cough etc. It is mainly used in the treatment of Fever.
- Loha Bhasma - This is an Ayurvedic content used in the treatment of anemia. It increases the red cell count and helps in anemic conditions. This Bhasma is also helpful in subsiding the high fever.
- Shunthi Churna - This is the best ingredient for digestive problems. It is a good appetizer. It stimulates the digestive fire and improves digestion.
- Pippali Churna - This is an Ayurvedic ingredient in the powder form. It is very effective in improving digestive power and helps in the treatment of fever associated with indigestion.
- Maricha Churna - This aids in digestion and helps in improving the metabolism of the body. It is also helpful in managing cough and other respiratory problems.
- Tamra Bhasma - This bhasma is very beneficial in liver and spleen problems. It stimulates the bile secretion and helps in improving digestion. It stimulates the appetite and maintains the healthy gut.
- Shuddha Hingula - It is a red sulphide of mercury. It has antipyretic actions. It is very useful in managing the high temperature. It is also beneficial in all types of eye disorders.
- Nag Bhasma - This is an Ayurvedic medicine which is prepared from Lead. It is used in the treatment of diabetes, fever, skin disorders, liver disorders etc.
Method of Preparation
- At first make a kajjali from Parada and Gandhak.
- Then add rest of the ingredients in this kajjali and give 1 bhavna with Water.
- Make 250 mg tablets and let them dry under the shadow.
- Keep this in a glass container.
Gadmurari ras is a classical Ayurvedic formulation. It is used in the treatment of various fevers. This formulation lowers the high body temperature. The ingredients in this formulation help in improving digestion and maintain the health of the gut system. This Ayurvedic medicine is mainly used in lowering the fever which is associated with indigestion.
- Stomach pain
1 tablet twice a day with warm water.
It should be strictly taken under the medical supervision.