Garbha Raksha Kashayam is an Ayurvedic herbal decoction for pregnancy care. As it is used in pregnancy, it should be taken only under strict medical supervision. It balances pitta and vata doshas in body.
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa
- Draksha – Dry grapes – Vitis vinifera
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
- Yavani – Trachyspermum ammi
- Bhadra – Aerva lanata
Method of Preparation
10 grams powder of each of herb is boiled in the 8 parts of water until reduces to quarter half. Garbha Raksha Kashayam is prepared.
- Take 5 – 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is advised to add the equal amount of water in kashayam (decoction).
- Used in pregnancy care of the mother.
- Helps to relieve respiratory problems, gastritis and constipation problem of the expectant mother.
There are no known side effects of this medicine. Use it only under medical supervision.Share with your friends: