Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Garbhinirogadhikar 1058/76-77
Garbhavilas ras is an Ayurvedic remedy. It is indicated in pain during pregnancy.
- Shuddha Parada (Purified Mercury)
- Shuddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur)
- Shuddha Tutha (Purified copper sulphate)
Description of Ingredients
- Shuddha Parada - This is a purified form of Mercury. It is used in various diseases because of its Rasayan (Rejuvenating) Property. It has an antipyretic, analgesic effect. It provides strength to the body.
- Shuddha Gandhak - Gandhak is very useful in treating numerous diseases. This is used in Ayurvedic medicines after the purification process. It increases the digestive power by stimulating the digestive fire. It helps in abdominal pain.
- Shuddha Tutha - This is a copper sulphate formulation. It is used in colicky pain and also assists a pregnant lady to fight against abdominal pain.
Method Of Preparation
- Make a kajjali from proper frolement of gandhak and parada.
- Then add shuddha tuth in this kajjali and give 3 jambiri swaras (Extracts of Citrus jambhiri) bhavna for 3 days.
- Again give 3 Bhavna with Trikatu decoction.
- Make 500 mg tablet and dry them under the shadow.
- Keep this formulation in a glass container.
Garbhavilas ras is a herbo-mineral Ayurvedic composition. This formulation has analgesic effect which means it is used in Pain especially during pregnancy. This Ayurvedic medicine is also helpful in indigestion and other digestive problems during pregnancy.
- Pain during pregnancy
1 tablet (125mg) with honey or warm water
It should be taken under medical supervision.