Reference - Rasatantra Sara (first part); edition 13; 478 – 480.
Gulmakalanala Rasa is an ayurvedic formulation that is prepared from mixture of effective herbs and minerals. This formulation is known to treat problems related with doshas vata and kapha.
- Suddha Parad - purified mercury
- Suddha Gandhaka - purified Sulphur
- Suddha haratala – purified orpiment
- Tamra bhsama - Calcinated and purified copper
- Tankana - Sodium biborate
- Yavaksara - Potassium nitrate
- Nagarmotha - Cyperus rotundus
- Maricha – Piper nigrum
- Gajapippali - Scindapsus officinalis
- Haritaki - Terminalia chebula
- Vacha - Acorus calamus
- Kuth – Saussurea costus
- Pippali - Piper longum
- Sunthi - Zingiber officinale
- Pitpapra - Fumaria officinalis
- Apamarga - Achyranthes aspera
- Patha - Cissampelos pareira
Method of Preparation
- Take all the herbs in an appropriate amount – number one to five ingredients up to 24 grams, sixth up to 120 grams and seven to twelve number ingredients up to 12 grams.
- Now mix all above ingredients and keep aside.
- Made the decoction of the herbs from number 12 to 17 and tincture above herbs mixture with this decoction.
- After this process, made the pills from their paste by taking the quantity up to 150 mg.
One to two pills, two times a day, with haritaki's decoction.
- Uterine tumor
- Vata and kapha related gulma
Take this medicine under doctor's prescription.Share with your friends: