Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Gulmarogadhikar 658/111-112
Gulma Kuthar ras is used in the treatment of abdominal diseases. It contains minerals as a main ingredient. Ingredients
- Vanga Bhasma (Tin calx)
- Abhrak Bhasma (Mica calx)
- Kanta Loha Bhasma (An iron compound)
- Tamra Bhasma (Copper calx)
Description of Ingredients
- Vanga Bhasma: This is used in the treatment of digestive disorders, urinary disorders etc. This bhasma is prepared from Tin metal. It is also used in asthma, anemia diseases.
- Abhrak Bhasma: This is prepared from Mica after the detoxification process. It is a classical Ayurvedic formulation used in managing reproductive, digestive, respiratory ailments.
- Kanta Loha Bhasma: It is an Ayurvedic mineral based medicine prepared from iron oxide. It is used in the treatment of abdominal tumors and also used in anemia, jaundice, IBS etc.
- Tamra Bhasma: It is used in the treatment of liver, spleen, stomach, intestines problems. It stimulates the secretion of bile from the liver. It eases digestion and appetite.
Method For The Preparation
- Take all the ingredients in a kharal yantra and mixes them properly
- Give Jambhiri swaras (Extracts of Citrus jambhiri) to this mixture
- Make 125 mg tablet and dry the under the shadow
- Keep this formulation in a glass container
Gulma Kuthar ras is an Ayurvedic formulation and used in the treatment of abdominal tumors. The ingredients are helpful in fighting against digestive ailments. It is also helpful in treating heart disorders. This gulma kuthar ras is very effective in indigestion, abdominal pain etc.
- Abdominal tumor
- Abdominal pain
- Heart problems
- Mix this tablet with sajji kshar and yavakshar in 125 mg dose and give it with Adrak swaras (Extracts of Zingiber officinale)
- Take under medical supervision