ABOUT HEART DISEASES
Heart disease is a disorder that causes the complications like heart attack, heart failure and myocardial infarction. Heart problems are mainly due to high blood pressure, diabetes, intake of alcohol, depression and foods in diet.
CAUSES OF HEART DISEASES
- Heart defects you're born with (congenital heart defects)
- Coronary artery disease
- High blood pressure
- Excessive use of alcohol or caffeine
- Drug abuse
- Some over-the-counter medications, prescription medications, dietary supplements and herbal remedies
- Valvular heart disease
SYMPTOMS OF HEART DISEASES
- There is a discomfort and pain in breastbone, arm and chest.
- Problem of heartburn and indigestion.
- Feeling of drowsiness, vomiting, nausea and sweating.
- Fluctuation in heartbeat.
- Weakness in whole body.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Myocardial infarction may occur in the case of diabetes patients.
- Discomfort in chest, one can feel the heavy pressure in chest.
- There is a swelling in ankles, legs and abdomen.
- Speedy weight gain.
- There is white sputum in cough.
- There is a shortness of breath after normal activities.
- There is a pressure in upper back.
COMPLICATIONS DUE TO HEART DISEASES
- Heart failure - Heart does not pump the blood sufficiently throughout body and then heart failure may occur. Complications which are included like shortness of breath, dizziness and swelling.
- Heart attack- This condition occurs when arteries become so narrow and stop the blood supply to heart. Due to the the deficiency of oxygen in the heart causes the death of heart cells. Various complications may occur which involves are excess chest pain and difficulty in breathing.
- Stroke – Stroke occurs when blood clots are formed which can cause difficulty in speaking, loss of balance, insensibility in one part of body. In this case there is little blood supply to brain. There is a condition may occur named as ischemic stroke. Due to the deficiency of blood , brain tissues start dying
- Pulmonary embolism - This condition is similar to stroke but in this case blockage in blood vessels of lungs despite heart. Due to this there is pain in chest and shortness of breath
- Cardiac arrest – Cardiac arrest occurs when there is a suddenly stop of heart beat. There is a condition named as arrhythmias cause the cardiac arrest if not treated shortly.
- There is a condition named as peripheral artery disease which occurs when arteries stop blood supply to arms and legs. One can feel the excess pain while walking.
- Kidney failure - Due to heart failure, kidney damage can occur. There is the reduction in blood supply due to heart complications which cause the kidney failure.
- Heart Valve problems – Heart valves which help in proper flow of blood in a particular direction. Due to the problem in heart, enlargement of heart occurs which also impaired the functioning of heart valves.
- Liver damage – Liver damage can also occur due to heart failure.
- Aneurysm – This condition occurs when there is an outgrowth in the wall of artery. Due to this complication, there is problem of internal bleeding.
- Due to the impairment of heart functions there is abrupt cardiac arrest can occur. This condition occurs when in adequate blood supply to the different part of body.
HOW TO DIAGNOSE HEART DISEASES?
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) – Electrocardiogram is the technique which uses the electrical signals to find out the variation of heart beats.
- Holter monitoring – This method is used to find out the heart irregularities which are not detected by electrocardiogram.
- Echocardiogram - With the help of this technique ultrasound of chest is taken to observe images and structure of heart.
- Cardiac catheterization - In this method a tube is inserted into the artery or vein through leg or arm. A dye is injected into the tube and pressure on heart is measured. By this method X- rays images are formed on screen which helps to observe the complication in various parts of blood vessels and valves.
- CT scan – It is the cardiac computerized tomography. In this method, patient is lie on table inside a machine which contains X ray tube, which helps to get the images of all the parts of heart and chest.
- MRI (Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging) - In this method, magnetic field produces the images of heart structures.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF HEART DISEASES ACCORDING TO AYURVEDA?
Accroding to ayurveda, cause of heart problem is due to dhamani praticaya and dhamani kathinaya which are the complications in the arteries. Vata dosha is responsible for heart diseases. With the help of various herbs in Ayurveda, healthy diet and exercises the chances of cardiovascular diseases can be cured.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR HEART DISEASES
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Heart Care Pack for natural treatment of heart diseases. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Arjuna Capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily with plain water.
- Arjun Tea - 2 cups, twice daily.
- Total Heart Support - 2 capsules, twice daily with plain water.
1. Arjuna Capsules
Arjun capsules are the herbal formulation made by planet ayurveda which has excellent properties to maintain the high cholesterol and blood levels in the body. This pack has excellent properties to treat the heart diseases.
2. Arjun Tea
Arjun tea is quite beneficial in the treatment of heart diseases. Herbal remedies for heart diseases by the planet ayurveda show satisfactory results in patients.
MAJOR INGREDIENTS ARE DISCUSSED BELOW:-
- Erminalia Arjuna - This herb contains various phytochemical contents like saponins, oxidants and gallic acid which help to strength heart muscles.
- Boerhavia diffusa – This herb has rejuvenating properties. It has diuretic properties which help in the relaxation of heart muscles.
- Cinnamomum zeylanica – This herb has excellent antioxidant properties which help to maintain the high blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
3. Total heart Support
This herbal formulation is the combination of various herbs which have excellent effects on human health. Herbal remedies for heart diseases by the planet ayurveda show satisfactory results in patients.
MAJOR INGREDIENTS ARE DISCUSSED BELOW:-
- Terminalia arjuna - This herb is the major ingredient of total heart support which is useful in the treatment of artery disease, heart failure and to control high blood pressure and cholesterol levels in the body.
- Withania somnifera – This herb has excellent properties like antinflammatory, antioxidant properties which helps to strengthen the heart muscles.
- Bacopa monnieri – According to ayurveda this herb is useful to control the high blood pressure in the body which is beneficial to maintain the better heart health.
Where to buy Heart Care Pack?
To buy Heart Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/heart-care-pack.html.
DIET RECOMNEDATION FOR HEART DISEASES
Fruit and vegetables are rich in minerals and vitamins. Here is the list of fruits and vegetables which should be taken and avoided.
FRUITS AND VEGETABLES TO BE TAKEN
FRUITS AND VEGETABLES TO BE IGNORED