Hinguleshwar Ras - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Reference - Ayurveda Sara Sangraha, 17 edition, 404 – 405.
Hinguleshwar Ras is known as one of the effective ayurvedic formulation that is known to contain mixture of herbs and minerals. This formulation is enriched with a metal hingula, which is also famous with the name – cinnabar. This metal is having properties like purgative, tonic, antiphlogistic, antiseptic, alternative and many more, so can used to treat various ailments.
- Suddha hingula - Purified and processed Cinnabar (mercury)
- Suddha bachnag churna - Aconitum ferox
- Pippali - Piper longum
Method of Preparation
- Take all the ingredients up to 24 grams.
- Collect all the ingredients in a container and add purified water in it.
- Grind the above mixture of ingredients and water to make their paste.
- Now took 125 mg of above paste and make the pills.
- Dry these pills in the shadow.
Hinguleshwar ras is an effective Ayurvedic medicine to manage the various problems like chronic fever, headache, body ache, rheumatoid, joint pain etc. This medicine is quite good to manage the vata disorders. It is beneficial medicine to manage the various inflammatory conditions in body. It helps to accomplish the various problems like joint pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis etc. Purgative action of this medicine helps in the removal of all the toxic materials from body. Moreover, anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic action of this medicine is known to be quite effective to alleviate the various symptoms like joint pain, inflammation, morning stiffness, etc. For the joint stiffness, this medicine works well to improve the blood circulation in the affected areas. It is greater pain reliever in the body pains. It is a good immunity booster and thus helps the body to fight against various infections. It helps to lower the high body temperature in various types of fever.
- Chronic fever
- Body ache
- Vataj fever
- Joint pain
One pill two times a day with honey or with the mixture of honey and ginger's juice.
- Avoided in pregnancy and lactation.
- Take medicine under doctor's prescription.