Home Remedies for Alzheimer Disease
Alzheimer's disease is a form of neurodegenerative disease. This disease is very devastating and is growing its popularity these days. It is linked to the various parts and cells of the brain, including the plaques and the tangles. This disease is the result of acetylcholine metabolism. However, the major cause of this disorder is yet unknown.
Loss of memory, anxiety, cognitive impairment, agnosia, abstract thinking, apraxia are the initial symptoms of this disease. Behavioral changes, exhaustion, pneumonia, ulcers are the symptoms of the advanced stage. This disease eventually leads to death.
Effective Home Remedies
1. Sesame, Pumpkin and Sunflower Seeds
- These contain a lot of essential nutrients, which are highly required for the functioning of the brain cells properly.
- Consume all these seeds as it is with water
- Or you can make powder half to 1 tsp of each and mix in milk.
- Have this drink every day.
- These form an effective home remedy for Alzheimer's disease.
- Curcumin in turmeric is a great anti-oxidant which boosts brain tissues
- It also prevent the clumping of beta amyloids in the brain.
- Add half tsp of turmeric in a glass of warm milk.
- Drink every night
3. Mandook parni
- This herb is also known as gotu kola in hindi.
- You can take pure gotu kola's dried powder in 500mg quantity.
- Consume with water twice daily after 20 mins of meal.
- This wonderful herb helps to imrprove blood circulation and makes a wonderful home remedy for Alzheimer disease.
- Ashwagandha is known as withania somnifera.
- Which is an excellent herb to boost stamina.
- It provide nutrition to brain cells as well effectively
- Take 1 tsp of its dried powder in a glass of warm milk to drink every day.