Home Remedies for Back Pain
Backpain may be intermittent or may persist for a constant period of time. It may be chronic or sudden. The pain may give rise to piercing sensation or may be extremely dull. From the back, the pain sometimes, travel to the feet, legs, hands and arms as well.
The pain generally initiates in the muscles, bones, nerves and joints of the spinal cord. The pain may remain in a particular place or may travel on the various parts of the body. The situation may worsen, leading to complete numbness of some of the parts of the body.
Symptoms of Back Pain
Useful Home Remedies
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It provides relief from the pain and cures nausea and vomiting to a huge extent.
- Ginger may be consumed in the form of tea
- Or the paste of the ginger can be applied to the affected part of the back.
2. Poppy Seeds
- These provide a wonderful relief from the tremendous pain, tingling and burning sensation caused due to back pain.
- Make a mixture by grinding 100 grams of poppy seeds and mishri each.
- Take two tsps. of the mixture daily two times with milk.
- Garlic has many therapeutic benefits.
- Make garlic paste along with warm mustard oil, apply on the affected region of the back, it brings tremendous relief from the pain.
- You can also consume two cloves of garlic every morning in empty stomach. You are bound to get relief.
4. Milk With Turmeric
- Drinking milk on a regular basis helps to get rid of pain.
- Milk has calcium, which is necessary for strengthening muscles and bones.
- Better if you Add 1 tsp. of turmeric to the warm milk and drink it.Turmeric is known to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immunombuilder actions.