Home Remedies for Pyelonephritis (Kidney Infection)
Pyelonephritis is usually an infection caused due to bacteria. This is basically the infection related to the kidneys. The entire excretory system gets affected due to this situation. Blockage in urinary tract, weak immune system, complex disorders like diabetes, AIDS, renal infections and using catheter for a prolonged period of time are the major causes of Pyelonephritis. Nausea, abdominal cramps, fever, vomiting, burning feeling are some of the common symptoms of this infection.
EFFECTIVE HOME REMEDIES FOR PYELONEPHRITIS
These home remedies are very common and extremely beneficial.
Parsley has detoxifying prvoperties. This helps to flush out the toxic materials from the body and get rid of the infections effectively.
- Crust 1 tsp of parsley leaves.
- Add the crushed leaves to 1 cup of warm water.
- Steep for a few minutes.
- Cool the solution.
- Strain it.
- Add some honey to the solution.
- Consume the solution two times on a daily basis.
- Repeat the process for some weeks to get benefitted.
Garlic has important antibiotic properties. These help to clean the excretory system of the body and remove the infection right from the roots.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Consume them raw in empty stomach daily.
- Repeat the process for a few weeks.
Yogurt has anti-oxidating properties. It prevents the bacteria from affecting the internal lining of the urinary tract. It also enhances the functioning of the immune system.
- Take 2 cups of yogurt.
- Add fiber rich fruits to the yogurt.
- Consume it daily for some weeks.
4. CRANBERRY JUICE
According to studies, this juice treats the urinary infections and also stops the recurrence of the infections to a huge extent. Cranberry juice has a lot of potential to fight off the bacterial infection easily.
- Take 1 liter of unsweetened form of cranberry juice.
- Drink it daily.
- It is recommended not to drink more than 1 liter of cranberry juice in a day since it has other side effects.