Home Remedies for Uterine Fibroids
- Uterine fibroids are extremely common among women infect many of them get it at some point in their life.
- Uterine fibroids are usually non cancerous growth that takes place in or out side of woman’s uterus in her child bearing age and appear in rubbery mass that can be differentiate from other tissues.
- There are no definite causes why uterine fibroids take place.
- It has no symptoms usually but includes abnormal bleeding with pain and pressure depending upon the size.
HOME REMEDIES FOR UTERINE FIBROIDS
- Use of turmeric in diet items, as it reduces inflammation has been proved effective.
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinalis): A wonderful herb used to increase circulation and promote blood flow to the uterus. The increased circulation also helps to reduce inflammation of the uterus, ovaries or fallopian tubes. One can take juice out of it 1- 2tsp for two times mixed with little suger.
- Brisk walk for at least 20 minutes is very beneficial.
- Body massage including lower abdomen with warm castor oil is very effective.
- Aloe Vera juice consumption every morning empty stomach daily has been proved very effective to improve female reproductive system.
Share with your friends:
- Opt for balanced diet including leafy vegetables, fresh fruits etc for good digestion.
- High fiber diet is highly recommended.
- Avoid much spicy, hot, junk food.
- Fish salmon has got anti-inflammatory actions so shreds the fibroid.
- Make some light exercises a part of daily routine.