How a Newly Married Girl Should Manage her Health?
Marriage is a great thing. Marriage and health are closely related to each other. First few weeks of marriage are blissful as well as stressful while adjusting in a new environment. There will always be differences in food culture as each household has different ways of cooking. Every girl is expected to mould themselves as per requirement of their new households. There are various effects of marriage on girls, they can be positive or negative.
A marriage is a new step in your life which comes with lots of new responsibilities and understanding. When you are shifted to a new place with new people, initially it's tough to manage. As we are addicted to our daily routine for a long time and suddenly after marriage everything changes. Every person needs some time to adjust in a new place. But it's not as easy as it sounds. A newly married woman may suffer from stress and anxiety. Usually there is change in food habits that can lead to gastric problems.
Emotions like joy and grief also play an important role in increasing or decreasing appetite. You must have noticed that newly married girls look changed after their marriage either they are gaining weight or becoming stressed. We are going to discuss some tips which will help you to maintain your physical and mental health.
- Stay in touch with your family and old friends. They can guide you better with certain things. This also helps to relieve your stress and anxiety. If you are not working and recently shifted to a new city then you can make new friends or you can learn new things such as join dance classes or cooking classes.
- Be confident as every new thing takes time. You will get adapted to a new household if you have a positive mindset. Just be yourself as it's not a hard and fast rule to change suddenly. You can't change certain things for example if you are vegetarian then there is no need to change your food habits. Just stay the way you are.
- Conversation is important to build trust in relationships. It is also to know people better and to form a strong relationship. In this way you can bond easily with anyone and it will help you stay happy and stress free.
- Pay attention to your eating habits. As a newlywed you are invited for dinners. You can't deny them but you can choose portion size. Keep a check on your weight as it is important to stay healthy and fit.
- Exercise daily with your family members. You can also encourage them to join you by telling them the benefits of exercising. This way you can stay connected to them and it will help you in adjusting to the new environment.
- Introduce your food habits to your new family. Marriage is not about adjusting to husband's culture it's also their duty to take care of your choices.
- New changes in lifestyle mostly affects your mental and digestive health. These changes are related to your menstrual cycle. As hormonal changes in the body lead to irregular menstrual cycles. But you can manage it by taking care of simple things.
Herbal Supplements for Newlywed Females by Planet Ayurveda
Good quality health supplements can help you to achieve good health and also helps to prevent certain diseases. Planet Ayurveda offers some specific dietary supplements such as Female Health Support, Shatavari Capsules, Ashwagandha Capsules, Radiant Skin Hair Nail Formula, Kumari Saar to maintain health in females.
1. Female Health Support
Female health support as the name suggests maintains overall health in females. Female health support has herbs like Ashoka (Saraca indica), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa). These herbs are quite effective in improving female health.
Dose - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
2. Shatavari Capsules
These capsules are formulated with extracts of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus). These capsules are purely vegetarian and they are very helpful in maintaining good health of the reproductive system. Shatavari is used from ancient times in various health ailments especially in the case of females. It strengthens the reproductive system. Shatavari also has a good effect on the nervous system and relieves stress and anxiety.
Dose - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
3. Ashwagandha Capsules
Ashwagandha capsules are good to maintain overall health. They are formulated by pure extracts of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). These capsules are beneficial to improve stamina and provide strength to the body.
Dose - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals only.
4. Radiant Skin Hair Nail Formula
As a newlywed good skin and hair are mandatory. Stress and new environment can affect your skin health too. But by using these capsules you can maintain your skin texture. These capsules contain Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Pit papda (Fumaria officinalis) and ghrit kumari (Aloe barbadensis). These supplements are also good to maintain hair naturally.
Dose - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
5. Kumari Saar
Kumari saar is liquid formulation and is prepared with Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis). Kumari Saar is good for digestive health. It promotes healthy digestion and complaints like indigestion, low appetite and constipation can be benefited with regular use of Kumari saar. Kumari saar regulates and promotes body metabolism.
Dose - 3 tsp with equal amount of water twice daily.
With above tips you can manage your health, one must include these herbal supplements as there is no side effect of these formulations.