Reference - Rasendrasara Sangraha Hridroga Chikitsa.
Hridayarnava Rasa is an ayurvedic formulation that is known to have mixture of herbs and minerals. This formulation is known to treat the problems related with heart.
- Shuddha Parada - Purified Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka - Purified Sulphur
- Tamra Bhasma - Bhasma prepared from Copper
To prepare water decoction from following:
- Kakamachi - Solanum nigrum
- Haritaki - Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki - Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki - Emblica officinalis
Method of preparation
- Take mercury and Sulphur up to 10 gram and copper up to 20 grams. Powder all the ingredients and keep aside.
- Take herbs vibhitaki, amalaki, kakamachi and haritaki. Make the water decoction of these herbs by boiling these herbs in water. Boil the water till the water volume is reduced up to one fourth level. After boiling process, filter the mixture and collect the filtrate. The decoction is prepared.
- Now take the powdered ingredients and ground with water decoction.
- After this process, take the paste up to 125 to 250 mg according to need, make pills from this and dry the pills in last.
One tablet one to two times a day, before or after meals, with kakamachi water decoction.
- Cardiac disorder with breathing difficulty
- Heaviness in chest
- Kapha related heart problems
- Avoid in pregnancy and lactation.
- Take the medicine under doctor's prescription.