Reference - Ashtanga Hridayam Uttarasthana
Kalyanaka Ghrita is an ayurvedic formulation. This formulation is formulated from the mixture of fruitful herbs with a base of ghee. Kalyanaka Ghrita is known to treat problems related with psychiatric and some other systems.
- Ghee – 768 g
- Vishala – Citrulus cholocynthis
- Elavaluka – Prunus avium
- Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus
- Bhadra ela – Amomum subulatum
- Nata – Valeriana wallichi
- Brihati – Solanum indicum
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Daruharidra – Berberis aristata
- Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
- Haridra – Turmeric
- Prishnaparni – Uraria picta
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Manjishta – Rubia cordifolia
- Vella – Embelia ribes
- Talisapatra – Abbies webbiana
- Phalini – Callicarpa macrophylla
- Ela – Cardamom
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
- Dadimaphalatwak – Punica granatum
- Danti – Baliospermum montanum
- Padmaka – Prunus poddum
- Malati – Jasminum sambac
- Utpala – Nymphea stellata
- Hima – Santalum album
- Triphala up to 12 grams – known to contain following herbs
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula
- Bibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
- Amla – Emblica officinalis
Method of Preparation
Took the above given ingredients and collected in a container.
Heated the mixture till the herbal ghee is prepared.
Up to half teaspoon one to two times a day, with water, before bed and rest according to the doctor's prescription.
- Lack of memory
- Inflammatory conditions
- Take precautions if suffered from high BP, cholesterol and heart diseases.
- Take under doctor’s prescription.