Krimi Kuthar Ras
Reference - Rasa Tantra Sara – Siddha Yoga Sangraha, Kharaliya Rasayana
Krimi Kuthar Ras is an ayurvedic formulation that is prepared from the mixture of minerals and herbs. This is known to treat problems related with stomach worms.
- Karpura – Cinnamomum camphora – 80 g
10 g fine powder of each of:-
- Ajamoda – Trachyspermum roxburghianum
- Indrayava – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Trayamana – Gentiana kurroo
- Vidanga – Embelia ribes
- Shuddha Hingula – Purified and processed Cinnabar (Mercury)
- Shuddha Vatsanabha – Purified Aconitum ferox
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
- Juice extract of Vijaya – Cannabis sativa – quantity sufficient for grinding for one day
- Seed powder of Palasha – Butea monosperma – 150 g
- Mushakarni – quantity sufficient for grinding.
- Brahmi – Bacopa monnieri – juice extract quantity sufficient for grinding.
Method of Preparation
- Take the ingredients from number 1 to 8. Mix them all and put in mortar pestle with extract of Vijaya for six hours.
- Then take palasha, mushakarni and brahmi and tincture with first mixture.
- Now take the paste up to 250 mg and make their pills.
As the name suggests, Krimi Kuthar is an ayurvedic preparation which is beneficial for stomach worms like helminthiasis. The herbs included in this formulations are kapura, ajmoda, vidanga, indrayava etc. These herbs have antioxidant, analgesic, carminative, anthelmintic, astringent, anti-toxic properties in it. These have constituents like cineol, pinene, terpineol, menthol, thymol, terpenoids, conessine, isoconessimine, conessimin, conimin,amarogentin, gentiopicrin, embelin, christembine, homoembelin, vilangine,pseudo-aconitine, mensuol, silosterol, fatty acids, mesuanic acid, cannabidiol, vit A, B1, B2, B6, C, D, F, omega acids, herpestine, apigenin etc. in it. Due to its anthelmintic property it expels out parasitic worms from the body. It has de-worming action due to which it acts against intestinal worms like helminthiasis etc. Due to its anti-oxidant property it detoxifies the body. It is beneficial in anorexia and many other related problems.
- Intestinal worms – helminthiasis
One pill, One to two times a day, before or after meals, with black salt.
- Avoid in pregnancy and lactation.
- Take medicine under doctor's prescription.