Reference - Rasatantra Sara (first part); edition 13; 408 – 409.
Krimi Mudgar Ras is an ayurvedic formulation that is known to contain mixture of fruitful herbs and minerals. It is one of the best medicine that is known to treat intestinal worms originated due to kappa.
- Suddha parade (Herbal purified Mercury) – 12 grams
- Suddha gandhaka (Herbal purified Sulphur) – 24 grams
- Ajamoda (Trachyspermum roxburghianum) – 36 grams
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes) – 48 grams
- Suddha Kuchla (nux vomica) – 60 grams
- Palasha (Butea monosperma) – 72 grams
Method of Preparation
- Took the ingredients
- Took all the ingredients in its given quantity.
- Mixed all the ingredients and grounded with honey of sufficient amount to make its paste.
- Now took the quantity up to 125 mg and made its pills.
One to two pills, two to three times a day, with kashaya of musta.
After three days, take laxative pills on the fourth day.
- Intestinal worms – helminthiasis
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
- Poisonous effects can occur due to over dosing.
- Avoid during pregnancy and lactation.
- Take the medicine under doctor’s prescription.