Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Krimirogadhikar 370/47
Krimighan rasa is a classical Ayurvedic formulation which is used in the treatment of krimi roga (worm infestation) and other digestive problems.
- Vidanga Churna (Embelia ribes) - 10 gm
- Palash Beej Churna (Butea monosperma) - 10 gm
- Nimbabeej (Azadirachta indica) - 10 gm
- Ras-Sindoor (Purified and Processed Mercury formulation) - 10 gm
Description of Ingredients
- Vidanga Churna - This herb is best in treating intestinal worm infestation that includes roundworms, threadworms etc. It stimulates digestion. It is also helpful in constipation due to its laxative property.
- Palash Beej Churna - This powder is very effective in fighting digestive problems. This is considered anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and anthelmintic properties. It is beneficial in treating intestinal worms.
- Nimbabeej - Nimba is very effective against worm infestations. It has been extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines for thousands of years. It purifies blood and helps in treating blood disorders. It is very effective in infective respiratory problems. It has anti-microbial properties also
- Ras-Sindoor - It is a purified and processed formulation of mercury. It is very useful in enhancing immunity and provides strength to the body. It also helps in improving digestion power..
Method of Preparation
- At first properly mixes the Ras-Sindoor in a kharal yantra.
- After then add all the other ingredients in this Ras-Sindoor mixture.
- Keep this formulation in a glass container.
Krimighan rasa is an Ayurvedic formulation. It is very effective in fighting against Krimi roga (worm infestation). The ingredients help in improving digestion power and also stimulate appetite. This formulation has laxative property. It helps in detoxification of the body.
- Krimi roga (Worm infestation)
- Loss of appetite
750 mg with the extracts or decoction of Mushakarni (Merremia gangetica).
It should be strictly taken under medical supervision.