Reference - Yogagrantham
Krimisodhini Gulika (Vati) is an ayurvedic formulation that is prepared from mixture of effective herbs. This is far best known medicine for intestinal worms. The word krimi also refers to worms or parasites.
- Aqueous extract of - Butea monosperma
- Teekshnavrikshaphala - Croton tiglium
- Palasabeeja - Butea monosperma
- Hing - Ferula asafoetida
- Krishnajiraka - Nigella sativa
- Tulasibeeja - Ocimum sanctum
- Hiravi - Garcinia Morella
Method of Preparation
- Take all the ingredients.
- Powder all the ingredients individually and then mix well.
- Add this powder mixture to the aqueous solution of herb palash.
- Now make the paste and prepare pills from them.
It is an Ayurvedic herbal formulation which is prepared using various herbs, effective in case of many gastric problems. It is used in the management of intestinal worms and parasites and also in all types of digestive disorders like diarrhea, bloating, gas distension. Use of this medicine is quite effective in case of diarrhea and manage their relative symptoms like abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, watery diarrhea with mucous. It helps to manage the digestive system and improve the digestion. This medicine also has laxative action and helps to get relief from constipation. Besides these properties this remedy has properties to manage the shrunken chest, bloated belly, emaciated limbs, nocturnal fever and constant grumbling.
- Intestinal worms
- Nocturnal fever
- Shrunken chest
Take two tablets during night, before meal with water.
Take under medical prescription.Share with your friends: