Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Yonivyapadrogadhikar 1047/61-62
Kumarika vati is an old formulation used since centuries. It is a herbo-mineral compound used in female reproductive problems.
- Musabbar (Processed Aloe vera juice)
- Afeem (Papaver somniferum)
- Shuddha kasis (Purified Green Vitriol)
- Vanga Bhasma (Processed Tin metal)
- Agastya Pushp (Sesbania grandiflora)
Description of Ingredients
- Musabbar - This is the best herb for female’s health. It is also called Kumari. As name indicates it is beneficial in a female's reproductive health. It is also effective in obesity, constipation, dyslipidemia etc.
- Afeem - It is used in the treatment of infertility. It should be taken cautiously because it has sedative properties. It is also beneficial in insomnia, bone strength, improves digestion, good for thyroid function etc.
- Shuddha Kasis - This is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from green vitriol which is also known as ferrous sulphate. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment after Shodhna process (purification). It is used in the treatment of leucoderma, Leucorrhea, infertility, amenorrhea, Fever, helminthiasis etc.
- Vanga Bhasma - This is prepared from Tin metal. This ingredient is beneficial in the treatment of male and female reproductive problems. It is mainly useful in adrenal gland problems. It has analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Agastya Pushp - This is helpful in pacifying Pitta dosha. It is also helpful in managing abdominal tumors. This is very effective in reproductive problems. It can help the body in detoxifying toxins.
Method of Preparation
- Take all the ingredients in equal quantity.
- Properly grind these ingredients together with added water.
- Make 250 mg tablet and let them dry.
- Keep in a glass container.
Kumarika Vati is an Ayurvedic formulation. This is very effective in all reproductive problems of females. It contains Kumari, Vanga and kasis which is mainly used in female health problems. This formulation is also beneficial in Fever, lower abdominal pain, vaginal pain. It provides strength to the reproductive organs of the females.
- Makkalshool (Labor pain)
- Yonishool (Vaginal pain)
- Disturbed uterine bleeding
1 tablet twice a day with plain water.
It should be taken under medical advise .