Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Krimirogadhikar 370/44-46
Krimighatini vati is a classical Ayurvedic formulation in a tablet form. It is used in the treatment of krimi roga (worm infestation), indigestion, hiccups, edema etc.
- Bakuchi Churna (Psoralea corylifolia)
- Haldi Churna (Curcuma longa)
- Pippali Churna (Piper longum)
- Shuddha kampilak (Mallotus philippinensis)
- Shuddha Gairik (Red Ochre)
- Nishoth Churna (Operculina turpethum)
- Haritaki Churna (Terminalia chebula)
- Palash Beej Churna (Butea monosperma)
Description of Ingredients
- Bakuchi Churna - It is an herb used in the Indian medicine system and provides various herbal remedies. It has got efficacy against skin diseases. It is also beneficial in treating worm infestation. It pacifies kapha dosha.
- Haldi Churna - It is a most popular and common herb used in worm infestation and various infections. It has an antiseptic effect. It has an antioxidant property and also has inflammatory action. It mainly pacifies Pitta. It is helpful in skin diseases, anemia, infections etc.
- Pippali Churna - This is a potent herb used in the treatment of digestive problems. It is beneficial in indigestion, worm infestation, and throat pain. It stimulates digestive fire.
- Shuddha Kampilak - This is used in Ayurvedic medicine after purification. It is used in various disorders such as ear disease, cough and cold, worm infestation etc.
- Shuddha Gairik - This compound has cooling action and prevents hemorrhage. It gives relief in hiccups. Its therapeutic uses include bleeding disorders, hiccups, skin disorders, worm infestation, and abdominal diseases.
- Nishoth Churna - It has astringent, sweet and katu taste. It is useful in pacifying pitta dosha. This drug has purgative properties and hence useful in intestinal worms. It helps to remove toxins from the body. This drug helps in the cleaning of the stomach.
- Haritaki Churna - It is a very potent herb used in a variety of diseases as it is beneficial in pacifying all three dosha. It is useful in all abdominal problems as well as respiratory problems.
- Palash Beej Churna - It is used in traditional medicine systems for the treatment of a variety of diseases. The seeds of this herb have purgative, diuretic and anthelmintic action. The seeds powders are used in intestinal worms.
Method of Preparation
- Take all the ingredients in same quantity.
- Then properly mixes these ingredients in water and make 500 mg tablets.
- Keep these in a glass container.
Krimighatini vati is an Ayurvedic remedy. This formulation is mainly used in the treatment of intestinal worm infestation. The herbs in this formulation are also helpful in other digestive problems such as Pippali, haldi, nishoth. These herbs detoxify the body from various toxins.
- Worm infestations
1 tablet once in a day with water.
Take under medical supervision.