Laghu Vishagarbha Taila (Oil)
Reference - Rasatantra Sara (first part); edition 13; 842 – 843.
Laghu Vishagarbha Taila (Oil) is an ayurvedic formulation which is formulated from the mixture of herbs. This medicine is known to treat problems related with vata disorders.
- Til taila - Sesamum indicum's oil
- Bhusi kwath - Psyllium husk
- Kaner mool kwath - Nerium indicum's root kwath
- Dhattura svarasa - Datura Stramonium's juice
- Nirgundi ke patte ka svarasa - Vitex negundo leaves's juice
- Aak svarasa - Calotropis procera leaves's juice
- Jatamansi kwath - Nardostachys jatamansi kwath
- Dhattura beej - Datura Stramonium's seeds
- Kuth - Saussurea costus
- Priyangu - Callicarpa Macrophylla
- Bachnag - Aconitum ferox
- Satyanashi - Argemone maxicana
- Rasna safed - Lepidagathis trinervis
- Kaneri mool - Nerium indicum's root
- Malkangni - Celastrus paniculatus
- Kaali mircha – piper nigrum
- Danti mool - Baliospermum montanum's root
- Jatamansi - Nardostachys jatamansi
- Chitrak mool – Plumbago zeylanica's root
- Devdaaru - Cedrus deodara
- Pili sarson - Brassica rapa
- Haldi – curcuma longa
- Daaruhaldi - Berberis aristata
- Arandi mool - Ricinus communis's root
- Laakh - Coccus lacca
- Majistha – Rubia cordifolia
Method of Preparation
- First, take the ingredients from number one to seven up to 3072 grams and mixed to taila.
- Now take all other ingredients up to 48 grams and mixed with taila.
- Keep the above mixture in sun for seven days and then just strain the mixture.
- Then keep in the sun during winters for 21 days.
- Used to apply externally only.
- Used for massage.
- Vata dosha related diseases
- Neck rigidity
- Stiffness in limbs
- Avoid if pregnant and in infants.
- Avoid oral intake
- Use under doctor's prescription.
Note:- This is pure classical Ayurvedic medicine and should be strictly consumed only after prescription of an Ayurvedic doctor and to be taken under medical supervision only.