Reference: Bhaishajya ratnavali 27/13.
Lakshadi Churna is an effective herbal powder to treat the bleeding disorders. It is used to treat the various problems like nasal bleeding, heavy periods, haemoptysis (spitting blood) etc.
- Laksha (Laccifer lacca)
- Lajjalu (Mimosa pudica)
Method of Preparation
Laksha powder is grinded with lajjalu juice and dried under shade.
Caution - Stored in airtight container in dry place.
Take half to one tea spoon, 2-3 times daily, before or after food along with water, milk or honey. Or as directed by the physician.
- It is used to treat haemoptysis, nasal bleeding and haemophilia.
- Effective in chest lesions.
- It is useful in heavy periods, short menstrual cycle, menstrual bleeding with clots etc.
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- It is advisable to avoid this medicine in delayed periods and less menstrual bleeding (oligomenorrhoea).