Lashunadya Ghrita - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Reference - AFI, part - 1, first edition.
Lashunadya Ghrita is an ayurvedic formulation that is known to prepare from the mixture of fruitful herbs. In this formulation ghee (clarified butter) is used as a base.
- Lasuna kanda (Allium Sativum) - 4.8 g
Following ingredients up to 240 grams:-
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos)
- Syonaka (Oroxylum indicum)
- Gambhari (Gmelina Arborea)
- Patala (Cocculus hirsutus)
- Agnimantha (Clerodendrum phlomidis)
- Water for decoction
Following ingredients up to 6 litre:-
- Dadima svarasa (punica granatum's juice)
- Dadhi - 6 kg
Following ingredients up to 24 grams:-
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Marica (piper nigrum)
- Pippali (piper longum)
- Haritkai (Terminalia Chebula)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki (Phyllanthus Emblica)
- Hingu Ferula narthex
- Yavani (Carum copticum)
- Amlavetasa (Garcinia pedunculata)
- Devdaaru (Cedrus dcodara)
- Ghee - 768 grams
Method of Preparation
- Took all the ingredients in its appropriate quantity and mixed with ghee.
- Now cooked the ingredients by collecting in a container till herbal ghee preparation.
Up to 12 grams
- Vata related disorders
Take the medicine under doctor's prescription.
Note:- This is pure classical Ayurvedic medicine and should be strictly consumed only after prescription of an Ayurvedic doctor and to be taken under medical supervision only.