Left Cerebellar Astrocytoma Case Discussion - Mr. Khursheed from Kashmir (India)
Patient's Name - Mr. Khursheed
City Name - Kashmir (India)
Chief Complaints - Continuous Headache
Date of Diagnosis - Since 2007
Diagnosis - Left Cerebellar Astrocytoma
Diagnosis Criteria - MRI of the Brain with IV Contrast
Research Parameters - MRI
- In 2007, the patient had severe Headache so he went for MRI but accidentally the Left cerebellar astrocytoma was diagnosed.
- Then Allopathic doctors told the patient to go for surgical intervention as this is only the solution.
- After surgery, he went for radiation therapy but after the test, the tumour was not cleared again he went for Radiation therapy along with Chemo Drugs.
- Then in the year 2012, he went to BATRA Hospital Delhi where they did a surgical intervention and the patient was fine for 1 year.
- After 1 year in the year 2014, again the symptoms arose but the patient did not go for surgery as he suffers from various health issues.
- Then on the year 19 October 2021, He searched about Dr Vikram Chauhan and then visited the Clinic- "Planet Ayurveda".
On Oct 2021, We started the Rx along with some dietary and lifestyle changes as explained below:-
- Capsule Neurogenie
- Swarn Basant Malti Ras
- Kanchnaar Guggul
- Capsule Cytocruel
- Capsule Telo Extension
- Capsule TumoTrim
- Capsule Curcumin 95%
- Vrihat Vaat Chintamani Ras
- Capsule Boswellia Curcumin
- Neuro Plan Syrup
- Capsule Graviola
Diet and Lifestyle
LEAVES & GRASS
Radish leaves, Mint leaves, Coriander leaves, Spinach leaves, Rocket leaves, Lettuce, Kale, Lemon grass, Wheatgrass and Spirulina.
Potatoes, Cabbage, Bottle gourd, Pumpkin, Round Gourd, Bitter Melon, Peas, Beans, Broccoli and Cauliflower.
- Green Juice
- Coriander (Dhaniya) leaves - few
- Mint (Pudina) leaves - 4 to 5
- Spinach (Palak) leaves - 2
- Basil (Tulsi) leaves - 2
- Wheat grass (Gehun Ke Jware)
- Cap. Spirulina / Moringa / Green Essentials - 1, each - can be added for better results.
Usage: 20 ml or 2 teaspoon, twice daily can be taken.
- For taste, black grapes can be added
Usage: 200 ml, two to three times can be taken.
- Boil 1 teaspoon each of Saunf (Fennel), Jeera (Cumin), Dhaniya (Coriander) and Ajwain (Carom seeds) in 4 cups of water till it's reduced to 2 cups. This herbal concoction can be taken twice a day.
- Green tea can be consumed, too.
5 to 7 almonds, 2 walnuts and 2 figs
Note: TO BE SOAKED OVERNIGHT OR AT LEAST FOR 8 HOURS
Apples, Jamun, Pears, Papaya, Melons and Pomegranate.
Carrots, Cucumber, Radish and Beetroot.
Water, Coconut water and Pumpkin juice.
Green lentils, Bengal grams, Bean sprouts, Chickpeas and Fenugreek.
|S.No.||Time/Duration||Patient's condition before Planet Ayurveda's Treatment||Patient's condition after Planet Ayurveda's Treatment|
|1||19 October 2021||There was a relapse of the tumour as the patient was suffering from severe headaches, problems in walking and GAIT was disturbed||The lesion was 56*61*40 cm in the left cerebellar hemisphere|
|2||06 March 2022||The lesion reduced to 50*57*40 cm|
|3||15 Dec 2022||The lesion reduced to 43*39*35 cm|
|4||04 July 2023||The lesion is left 36*39 cm|
On 19/10/2021 - Lesion was 56*61 cm
On 04/7/2023 - Reduced lesion to 36*39 cm without any surgical intervention.
There are no symptoms as the patient's health is doing great in just 1 year without any allopathy medicines.
The patient came to us on 19 October 2021 with a diagnosis of left cerebellar astrocytoma MRI reports show an operated case of astrocytoma and a large lesion in the left cerebellar hemisphere which causes compression to the 4th ventricle and an old hemorrhage to right cerebellar hemisphere. We started the treatment with a suitable diet and lifestyle which is mainly recommended in cancer patients. After taking the treatment for 1 year the symptoms are fine and the patient took the MRI again and was shocked to see the marvelous results. It shows a reduction in the recurrent lesion and the patient is very happy and satisfied after taking Ayurvedic treatment from Planet Ayurveda.