About Major Depressive Disorder
Depression or sadness is a common phase experienced by humans and is a natural part of life.
When a near or dear one passes away naturally his /her loved one feels sad. It may happen in life at any age. It might be any experience related to divorce, sudden death, illness, confinements in jails or mental hospitals, financial crisis, debt etc. These situations can cause severe stress and tension which gradually increases with time and a person develops depressive illness or what we called as depression. But these feelings are only temporary.
If somebody goes through tireless and deep, strong and painful feelings of sadness for long periods of time, it leads to major depressive disorder (MDD).
It is also a clinical kind of depression. It is a dangerous condition of mind which can affects your social, work and personal life. It can cause mood swings. It may affect person's behavior, appetite and his sleep. Such people lose interest in all day activities they once enjoyed and this disturbs their life. They start feeling themselves and their own life worthless and boring. They start feeling as if n body loves them or cares about them. This makes them feel more miserable each day and ultimately they shrink away from society and complicate their situation. This stress leads to abnormal changes in hormones which affects their health and well-being. This disorder is found to be most common people among people and children who live alone away from their family.
It is more prevalent in the United States. In 2015, around 7% of people of American over age 18 suffered from MDD. Some people never realize that they are in depression and avoid medications.
Some people do take medications and become normal.
Symptoms of Major Depressive Disorder
- Person starts feeling sad and irritated most of the time.
- Person feels less interested in social activities that once he used you enjoy.
- There is sudden loss or gain in weight.
- Sudden change in appetite and food habits.
- Person has disturbed and troubled while sleeping and starts sleeping more than usual.
- One may start feeling restless.
- Person feels very tired and feels a lack of energy.
- This disorder makes person feel worthless and guilty about things that actually won't make you feel that way.
- There is a difficulty in concentrating, thinking power and making decisions.
- One constantly feels harming himself and committing suicide.
Causes of Major Depressive Disorder
MDD gets aggravated and trigged by:
- Excessive alcohol or drug abuse.
- Medical conditions like cancer or hypothyroidism.
- Other medications including steroids.
Herbal Remedies for Major Depressive Disorder by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda gives best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Depression Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of major depressive disorder. These herbal remedies are manufactured from 100% pure and natural herbs; without the use of any chemicals, binders, fillers, colors, yeast, starch, preservatives or additives. These remedies are prepared under the supervision of renowned Ayurveda experts. Natural herbs used in these herbal remedies are a priceless gift from nature which treat the problem from its root.
- Medhya Churna - 1 pinch of powder twice daily or 1 gram twice daily.
- Gotukola Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
- Stress Support - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
- Memory Support - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
1. Gotukola Capsules
Gotukola Capsules is another amazing product prepared with pure extract of the herb Centella asiatica. Gotukola capsules also help to support and maintain blood circulation, maintain healthy brain and balances all the three doshas of the body: Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Gotukola herb relaxes the central nervous system and slows the also slows the effects of aging.
2. Medhya Churna
Medhya churna is an amazing natural nervous supplement which works in lowering down anxiety, improve memory. It is a 100% natural formula which is made up of natural herbs having wonderful medicinal properties. It is an excellent brain and nerve tonic which is known to rejuvenate the nervous system.
3. Memory Support
Memory support capsules is an amazing herbal formulation. It is an amalgamation of various herbs which work together synergistically to control and balance altered Vata" "Pitta" and "Kapha" thereby improving and enhancing our memory and concentration. It is also very effective in relieving headache and pain therefore it is a good Ayurvedic remedy in Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension. It has no side effects and is purely natural.
4. Stress Support
Stress Support Capsules of Planet Ayurveda are packed with wonderful ingredients that help in relaxing the mind naturally and induce good sleep as well. Therefore, Stress Support Capsules of Planet Ayurveda are very useful for the patients of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder.
Where to buy Depression Care Pack?
To buy Depression Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/depression-care-pack.html.
- Eating right and at right time. One must not skip the meals.
- One must totally avoid alcohol and processed foods.
- It's advised to do plenty of exercise and meditation or yoga.
- It is advisable to have adequate sleep.