Reference – Rasatantra Sara (first part); edition 13, 472 – 473.
Malla Sindura is an ayurvedic formulation. This medicine is the mixture of herbs and minerals. This medicine known to balance vata and kapha.
- Suddha malla (Purified Arsenic oxide)
- Saunth (Zingiber Officinale)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Pippalamool (Piper longum)
- Aak lakra (Calotropis gigantean)
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans)
- Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Laung (Syzigium aromaticum)
- Kesar (Crocus sativus)
- Nagar bael (juice of betel)
Method of Preparation
- Took all the herbs up to 12 grams.
- Now took the herbs from number 2 to 7 and powdered them.
- Now grinded malla into mortar pestle and added above powder mixture slowly in intervals.
- After then added nagar bael’s water in it and made its paste.
- Took the paste up to 62.25 mg and made pills from it.
One to two pills, two times a day with nagar bael's water or ginger juice with black pepper.
- Weak indigestion
- Slow heart beet
- Weak memory
- Avoided in pregnancy and lactation.
- Take the medicine under doctor's prescription.