Reference - Ayurveda prakasha 2/327
Mukta Shukti Bhasma is an ayurvedic herbal formulation. This is formulated from the pearl oyster shell. These are found in Indian Ocean. This is enriched with properties like being antacid and anti-pyretic etc. This is used to treat problems of digestive, respiratory system and heart. This bhasma is rich with mineral elements such as aluminum oxide, magnesium oxide, calcium carbonate and organic matter.
Purified pearl oyster shell
Purification method of pearl oyster shell
- Take oyster shell and dipped in to butter milk for three days.
- Change the butter milk every day.
- Place the vessel in the sunlight without its lid means uncovered vessel.
- After 3 days, take out shell and wash with warm water.
- Remove the black part of the oyster shell with the help of knife.
- Now used the white part of the oyster shell.
Method of preparation
- Take purified pearl oyster shell and make its powder by grinding.
- Now powder is heated in absence of air in 900 degree Celsius for 3 hours.
- Repeated the process three times.
- You will get the white coloured Mukta Shukti Bhasma.
- Take 120 to 250 mg one or two times in a day, before or after food.
- Consume this bhasma with honey, butter, ghee or milk.
- Chronic fever
- Hyper acidity
- Cough and cold
- Peptic ulcers
- Calcium deficiency
- Take under doctor supervision.
- Avoid over dose.
- Keep out of reach from children.