Reference: Sahasrayoga kashaya prakarana, Shvetaprada hara Kashaya
Musli Khadiradi Kashayam is an herbal formulation in the form of decoction which is highly effective in the treatment of wide range of gynecological conditions like leucorrhoea and menorrhagia.
- Musli – Curculigo orchioides
- Shatavari - Asparagus racemosus
- Khadira – Acacia catechu
- Amalaka – Emblica officinalis
- Trikanta – Tribulus terrestris
- Jambu – Eugenia jambolana
How to Make?
Make a decoction of above ingredients using water.
Take 10-15ml with 30-45 ml water preferably before food, twice or thrice daily or as per the instructions of an experienced Ayurvedic Doctor.
- Gynecological disorders
- Menorrhagia - Rakta Pradara (Excessive vaginal bleeding)
- Leucorrhea - Shweta Pradara (White discharge)
There are no known side effects.Share with your friends: