Natural Treatment for Dental Black Triangle
Your smile might mean a lot to you because a smile is your logo. But sometimes there are certain things which can decrease the power of your smile. When we realise something like that is happening we usually run here and there to find out solutions and sometimes we get the solutions, sometimes we don’t. So now you might be thinking about what this article is all about or which dental problem we are going to discuss. So, in this article we will discuss in detail about Dental black triangle. Dental black triangle is becoming common and common and leaves people with no choice rather to go for traditional and expensive dental crowning. This article contains all the information regarding dental black triangle and how with Ayurveda it is manageable.
Firstly, what is a dental black triangle? It is a space between two teeth. This space is also called an open gingival embrasure and is not completely filled with gum tissue. This thus results in the triangular gap between teeth and gums. People who have this are willing to repair these black triangles as soon as possible as these triangles not only concern cosmetically but also are having some major health concerns. If looked into the count just roughly then 67% of earth’s population has this dental black triangle. Most of the time it is not related to any type of disease but in some cases the triangle appearance may be suggestive of some dental disease.
Moving further, let's talk about dental black triangles in detail.
- It is a triangular space between teeth where gum tissue is absent or not able to grow
- Dental black triangle is common with 67% of prevalence
- It is having equal occurrence in both genders
- Problem can start at a young age, say in even 20’s
- It might have correlation with some buccal cavity disorder or diabetes
- Simply the condition can be the result of harsh brushing or use of flossing techniques a lot
- Yes, it can be fixed easily
Causes Of Dental Black Triangle
The major reasons for developing dental black triangle are as following:
- Older age
- Gum disease
- Diverging tooth roots following orthodontic treatment
- Space between teeth
- Abnormal restoration shape or tooth crown
- Not maintaining proper oral hygiene or brushing too aggressively
- Crooked teeth which are hard to keep clean
- Effect of certain medications
- Smoking as it makes your teeth roots be exposed to harmful substance like nicotine
- Plaques and cavities are one more reason or cause for dental black triangles.
- Bone loss
- Shape of the tooth also matters because triangular types of teeth are the culprit for the appearance of dental black triangles.
Symptoms Generally Related To Dental Black Triangle
The only symptom is the appearance of black triangle in between the teeth. As mentioned before it is called as open gingival embrasures. These open gingival embrasures are present when your gum tissue is not filling the space between your teeth.
Treatment For Dental Black Triangle
- Braces: It can fix any misalignment and gap between your teeth
- Gentle dental hygiene: Aforementioned aggressive dental hygiene can be related to occurrence of dental black triangle so if the oral health hygiene is carefully managed then you will see that it's reversing back
- Correct brushing and flossing techniques can also help in correcting the Dental black triangle.
- Dentalresin or Veneers: Is a perfect aesthetic treatment for visible black triangles between teeth. It can cover the front of your tooth and resin can fill the gap.
- Treatment using hyaluronic acid is a bit of a painful choice but it works. Injecting hyaluronic acid into gums helps in regeneration of gums. It is only a choice if the cause of your dental black triangle is gum recession.
Herbal Remedies For Dental Black Triangle By Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda is an ISO certified company who has its exclusive outlets almost all over the world. Planet Ayurveda is serving almost every part of the globe. The product range provided by Planet Ayurveda are totally herbal and do not contain any type of harmful agents like dyes, fillers, binding agents, adulterants, additives, artificial flavour enhancers etc. The formulations offered by Planet Ayurveda are completely herbal and do not have any type of side effects. All of the formulations help in enhancing the metabolism of the body and improves the body's own immunity to fight any type of infections. In case of dental black triangle following are the formulations which are suggested:
- Gum Care Powder
- Arjun Saar
- Coral Calcium Complex
- Septrin Tablets
Dosage / Usage
- Gum Care Powder - Massage gums twice a day with 3-4 gms of powder.
- Amla Saar - Mix one tsp of gum care powder along with three tsp of arjun saar and 50ml of water. Move the liquid back and forth in your mouth for 10 minutes and spit. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Coral Calcium Complex - 1 capsule twice daily after meals with lukewarm water.
- Septrin Tablets - 2 tablets twice daily after meals with lukewarm water.
1. Gum Care Powder
Gum Care Powder is a very effective preparation that helps in keeping the health of gums and teeth intact. The powder is a combination of some very excellent herbs like Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Mustak (Cyperus rotundus), Khadir (Acacia catechu), Karpur (Cinnamomum camphora), Poog (Areca catechu) and many more. These all show very great results in preventing tooth decay as well as the untimely cavities. It also helps in maintaining the healthy thickness of gums. It can be rubbed over the gums or can be brushed as well. The powder fills you with a refreshing feeling due to the presence of lavang in it. The product has an effect on dosha too. Most of the swelling in the gums is due to vata dosha or kapha dosha. The ingredients help in pacification of both. It removes tartar as well.
2. Arjun Saar
Arjun Saar is a patent formulation of Planet Ayurveda. The Formulation has arjun (Terminalia arjuna) as its main ingredient along with Amla (Emblica officinalis). Both of these herbs have a great role in maintaining the health of the oral cavity. It promotes proper cleansing of the entire buccal cavity and spaces in between the teeth. Arjun saar gives protecting effect from cavities and reduces shootha in the gums as well. In classics these two ingredients are also mentioned for talu gata roga. Moreover, it has its role in preventing bleeding from gums due to certain infections as it has rakta stambhak properties. Arjun is known to pacify tridosha as well. It also has its impact on plaque and tartar.
3. Coral Calcium Complex
Coral Calcium Complex is a very great formulation as a natural calcium supplement supporting bone density along with teeth. It has very great and effective ayurvedic compounds like Coral (Praval pishti), Agate (Akik pishti), Jawar Mohra Pishti, Kamdudha Ras, Mukta pishti and guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia). The formulation is kept under the category of herbomineral preparations. As mentioned before, coral calcium complex has a very famous compound as its ingredient that is jawahar mohra pishti that helps in balancing the digestion related issues too. All Over the formulation is very great and gives fantastic results in dental black triangles. The formulation is also helpful in enhancing the density of bones as well.
4. Septrin Tablets
Septrin Tablet is a very effective formulation which has many ingredients like Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Haldi (Curcuma longa), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Marich (Piper nigrum) and Pippali (Piper longum). These ingredients of this formulation have impressive results in strengthening the body's immune system so that the rate of infections can be reduced minimally. Especially in cases which are immune compromised like diabetic patients with high levels of glucose in blood. It also has its impact on digestion and enhances the digestion process. The septrin has its effect on accumulated kapha dosha. The kapha dosha can be accumulated on the teeth and gums as in the form of plaque and tartar thus septrin tablets have their impact on them as well. It helps by melting down the accumulated kapha.
Dental Black Triangle is a dental condition which can be managed by introducing certain type changes in dental hygiene etc. The situation becomes difficult when it is because of some other associated condition. The above mentioned products by Planet Ayurveda are having very great and impressive results. They are totally herbal and are safe to use. Dental problems are like one never want to have them but still have to go through certain dental procedures at one point in their lives. But now with Planet Ayurveda products you can keep your dental problems at bay.