Reference - Bhaishajyaratnavali pandurogadikara 22.
Navayasa Churna is an ayurvedic formulation which consists of herbs with iron bhsama. The name of the choorna itself reflects its preparatory meaning. Nava means nine (i.e. nine ingredients) and ayas means iron. Iron is very essential for oxygen transport, blood formation and body temperature etc.
- Shunti (Zingiber officinalis)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Musta (Cyperus rotundus)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanicum)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Vibitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Loha bhsama (Iron oxide)
Method of preparation
Take all ingredients expect loha bhsama up to 10 grams and loha bhsama up to 90 grams.
Now powdered all the ingredients separately and mixed together in a given proportion.
One gram with honey or ghee, two times a day after meals.
- Skin problems
- Over dose can cause the problem of gastritis.
- Take under medical supervision.