Nirgundi Thailam (Oil)
Reference: Bhaishajya Ratnavali Galagandadi Chikitsa 44/77. Sarngadhara Samhita Madhyama Khanda 9/198
Nirgundi Thailam is an herbal and Ayurvedic oil that is beneficial in treating cysts and abscesses.
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)
- Langali (Gloriosa superba)
- Taila (Sesamum indicum) Oil
Method of Preparation
All the ingredients are added to oil and oil is prepared by oil paak method.
How to Use?
Nirgundi Thailam can be applied externally as well and this medicine must be used with doctor's advice only.
- Nirgundi Taila is beneficial Ayurvedic treatment for cysts, abscesses.
- It is even good in curing non-healing wounds.
- It also has anti-inflammatory effect.
Contraindications / Side Effects
- Avoid this oil in children and pregnant women.
- This must be used under strict medical directions only.