Reference - Sahasrayogam Vati Prakarana.
Niruryadi Gulika (Vati) is an ayurvedic formulation that is prepared from mixture of herbs. This is present in the tablet form.
- Aqueous extract of Udumbara – Ficus racemosa
- Sita – Sugar
- Kapitha – Feronia elephantum
- Kumuda – Nelumbo nucifera
- Niruri Moola – Sterculia foetida
- Kataka – Strychnos potatorum
- Chincha –Tamarindus indicus
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Vairi – Salacia reticulata
- Abhaya – Terminalia chebula
- Amalaki – Emblica officinalis
- Darvi – Berberis aristata
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
- Turmeric – Curcuma longa
- Usira – Vetiveria zizanioides
- Gairika – Purified Red ochre
Method of Preparation
- Take the ingredients and powder them.
- Mix all the ingredients with aqueous extract of udumbara to make its paste.
- Make the pills from the paste.
Two pills, two times a day, after meals.
- Controls blood sugar level
- Type 2 diabetes
Strictly take under doctor's prescription.Share with your friends: