Introduction on Nishamalaki
Nishamalaki is a unique ayurvedic formulation available in form of Churna (powder) and Vati (Tablets). It is useful in the treatment of different disease like diabetes, nephropathy, and infections. This formulation is combination of two natural ingredients – Amla (Indian Gooseberry) and Haldi (Turmeric). These are well known for anti-hyperglycemic properties and used in the management of diabetes mellitus in ayurvedic and traditional herbal medicines. In diabetes mellitus, it prevents frequent infections, protects eyes from diabetic retinopathy, and precludes the occurrence of cardiovascular disorders and nephropathy.
Nishamalaki is beneficial in various types of urinary disorders & reduces frequent urination in diabetic patients. This formulation is useful in Albuminuria. Presence of Amla shows anti-oxidant and rejuvenating properties. It maintains glucose metabolism, boost up immunity & reduces stress. Amla herb shows similar properties as of anti-diabetic drug (Glibenclamide), that stimulate pancreas to increase secretion of insulin. Gallotannin, Ellagic acid, Gallic acid, and corilagin shows anti-diabetic properties in Alma herb. It helps to prevent diabetic complications also. Turmeric in this formulation improves insulin production & beta cells function of pancreas in diabetic patients. It possesses anti-diabetic & anti-hyperglycemic properties.
Ingredients of Nishamalaki
- Amla - Emblica officinalis
- Turmeric - Curcuma longa
How to make Nishamalaki Churna?
Make fine powder of these two ingredients separately in equal quantity and mix uniformly to get the powder.
Nishamalaki can be used in churna, tablets and decoction form.
How to make Nishamalaki Decoction?
Take 10 gm of Nishamalaki powder and 240 ml of water. Boil this powder until it remains 60 ml. Now this decoction is ready.
2-3 grams once or two times a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Nishamalaki Churna dosage: 1) For children: 1.5 gm 2) For adults: 3 gm 3) For old age: 3 gm
- Nishamalaki Tablets dosage: 1) For children: 2 tablets 2) For adults: 4 tablets 3) For old age: 4 tablets
- Nishamalaki Decoction dosage: 1) For children: 30 ml 2) For adults: 60 ml 3) For old age: 60 ml
Medicinal Properties of Nishamalaki
Nishamalaki shows various properties mentioned below:-
Indications of Nishamalaki
Nishamalaki is therapeutically indicated in following diseases:-
- Diabetes Mellitus Type-2
- Frequent Urination
- Slow healing sores
- Skin Allergies
Health Benefits of Nishamalaki
- In Cardiovascular diseases: It gives effective results in Chest pain, stroke, Coronary artery disease and atherosclerosis.
- Diabetic neuropathy: Nishamalaki herbal formulation is very effective in problems like numbness, burning sensation & tingling sensation felt by diabetic patients.
- Diabetic Retinopathy: This formulation gives effective results in diabetic retinopathy as it prevents eye damage & improve vision.
- Skin infection: The herbal formulation is very good for skin infections.
- Diabetic Nephropathy: Kidney damage is very common in diabetic patients. To prevent damage use Nishamalaki herbal formulation.
Nishamalaki contains safest ingredients. No side effects are there. This churna is safe for long term use also.Share with your friends: