Reference - Sahasrayogam
Parinathakereeksheeradi thailam is an ayurvedic formulation that is mainly used for the treatment of Paralysis. It is often caused by interrupted blood supply. Ayurveda refers to paralysis as Pakshaghat and attributes its occurrence to Vata vikruti.
- Parinatakeriksheera (Coconut oil) - 640ml
- Jambira Swarasa - 640ml
- Murchita Tila Taila - 320ml
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul)
Description of Main Ingredients
- Parinatakeriksheera (Coconut oil) - It is an edible oil produced from the kernel of mature coconuts. This oil is popular for its pleasant aroma, taste, and powerful antioxidants. By consuming internally enhances strength and vitality, wound healing and reat skin woes like eczema, psoriasis. Coconut oil is valuable in pacifying vata and pitta dosha while it increases Kapha dosha.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa) - This shrub belongs to Kushthaghna, Kandughna, Vishaghna group. It is mainly Kapha Vata shamak. Commonly used for disorders caused by tridoshas.Local application of turmeric is anti-inflammatory, analgesic and complexion enhancer. It stimulates blood formation and treating various bleeding disorders. Bhasma of tintruturated with turmeric is an effective remedy for prameha. It reduces and helps in treating weakness.
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul) - Pure guggul is snigdha, soft, sticky with a sweet smell, bitter taste and soluble in water. It is anti-inflammatory, analgesic, vata shamak, pitta shodhak in nature. Guggul works on all tissues of body and is effective in rejuvenating body tissues and increasing strength.it is also a good Rasayan in obesity and diseases of vata kapha.
Method Of Preparation
- Prepare the Kalka of kalka dravyas and mix it with taila dravya, drava dravyas taken in stainless steel vessel
- Then it should be subjected to a heating process till it remains the quantity of Murchita tila taila. On completion of the process, it should be filtered and stored in glass bottles.
- Rheumatic pain
- Neurological disorders
- Cervical spondylosis
- Nervine tonic
- It can be used as both Abhyanga and Nasya
- Use a small amount of oil and massage all over the body.
- It can be used before taking a bath.
Mainly there are no side effects noted till now as if you are consuming internally or externally. In high doses more than 5ml it can cause abdominal discomfort, nausea, indigestion etc.
Note:- This is pure classical Ayurvedic medicine and should be strictly consumed only after prescription of an Ayurvedic doctor and to be taken under medical supervision only.
Dr. Meenakshi Chauhan
MD (ALT. MEDICINE) View Profile