Poorna Chandrodaya Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine available in tablet form. This medicine is used for rejuvenation, convalescent and aphrodisiac therapy. It balances tridoshas - Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- Parada – Purified and processed Mercury
- Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur
- Swarna Bhasma – Gold Bhasma
Method of Preparation
The above combination of minerals are subjected to a process called as Kupipakva method i.e. Heating of all ingredients with kajjali (sulphur and mercury) to obtain Poorna Chandrodaya Ras.
- Take 125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This medicine is traditionally administered along with milk.
- Rejuvenation and anti-aging treatment.
- Aphrodisiac therapy.
- Convalescent therapy.
- Take this medicine strictly only under medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over dosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- It should be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to take this medicine only in the prescribed dose and for the prescribed period of time.