Reference: Ashtanga hridaya, Sutrasthana 2/37-40
Rajanyadi Churna is a classical herbal powder that balances Vata and Pitta Doshas. This Ayurvedic medicine used to treat pediatric diseases. It is used in children to treat diarrhea, fever, jaundice and anemia. Turmeric, is key ingredient of Rajanyadi Churna.
10 g of each of fine powders of:-
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Daru (Cedrus deodara)
- Sarala (Pinus roxburghii)
- Shreyasi (Piper chaba)
- Brihati (Solanum indicum)
- Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Prishnaparni (Uraria picta)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
Method of Preparation
Each ingredient in amount of 10gm. is ground to powder form separately and then these powder are mixed together to form Rajanyadi Churna.
Keep it in dry place stored in airtight container.
Consume 1-3 grams along with honey and rice washed water, 1-2 times a day before or after meals or as suggested by doctor.
- Rajanyadi Churna is a useful general tonic powder for children.
- It is good for treating gastrointestinal tract disorder like diarrhea digestion, in children.
- Also effective in treating Sprue and vomiting.
- Effective remedy in fever, jaundice, anemia, asthma, cough and cold.
- Improves the strength, immunity, Weakness and skin quality.
Contraindications / Side Effects
Over-dosage of this medicine may lead to constipation.Share with your friends: