Anand Bhairav Ras
Reference - Ayurveda Sara Sangraha, 17 edition, 258 – 259.
Anand Bhairav Ras is a polyherbal ayurvedic formulation that is prepared from the mixture of many herbs. This formulation is known to treat problems related with aggravated kapha and vata.
- Shuddha parad – purified and processed mercury
- Shuddha hingula – purified and processed cinnabar
- Vatsanabha - Purified Aconitum ferox
- Saunth - Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha - Piper nigrum
- Pippali - Piper longum
- Shuddha tankana – purified borax
- Bijorra nimbu ras - Lemon juice extract Quantity Sufficient
- Bhringraj swaras
Method of Preparation
- Take all the ingredients up to 10 grams
- First take all the ingredients and powder the ingredients.
- Now mix all the ingredients and triturate with bhringraj swarasa.
- After triturate process, grind the mixture and triturate with bijorra nimbu ras.
- Now take the paste up to 125 mg and make pills from it.
One to two tablets with ginger juice, honey, pomegranate juice or katuja's bark kwatha.
- Kapha related disorders like cough, respiratory and indigestion etc.
- Loose motions
- Vata related disorders
Take the medicine under doctor's prescription.