Dry ginger laddu (sonth ke laddu) are considered as healthy recipe for lactating mothers and postpartum women. It is also a healthy food for the people who are suffering from joint pains and are underweight.
Ginger is considered as the most delicious spice on this planet and loaded with miraculous health benefits. People who are fond of sweet meals this recipe is a gift. Ginger (sonth) is the main ingredient used to make this recipe.
Ginger is considered as the one of most healthy and delicious spices .It belongs to the family Zingiberaceae, which is closely similar to cardamom and turmeric. Ginger is very effective to treat several types of nausea specially morning sickness. It is considered as a panacea for joint pains and muscle pains. Anti-inflammatory property of ginger is very beneficial in managing the problem of osteoarthritis.
- Ginger powder (Sonth) - 150 gms
- Almond powder - 100 gms
- Wheat flour - 2 and half cups
- Grinded coconut - 1 piece
- Sugar powder - 1cup
- Grated jaggery - 500 gms
- Goond granules - 100 gms
- Cow ghee - 300 gms
- Cardamom powder - 1 tablespoon
- Dry fruits like kishmish, pista and kaju.
- Take a heavy bottom pan and heat cow ghee in it.
- Add goond granules and heat until these turn brown. Remove from ghee and grind it into a fine powder.
- Add wheat flour to ghee in a pan, fry until it turns light brown.
- Add sonth powder in it and again fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add jaggery to it and stir until it gets melted.
- Add all the other ingredients like goond granules, sugar powder, kishmish, pista, kaju and cardamom powder. Mix these properly.
- Make laddu immediately and store in airtight container.
- Delicious dry ginger laddu are prepared.
- Consume in breakfast with milk.
- This is a good food for winters.
- It is an instant energy food like in lethargy and weakness.
- Consume it in moderation like 1 -2 laddu in a day.
- It's a good food for underweight people.
- It is good for respiratory diseases like sinusitis and cough etc.