Reference: Ayurved Sar Sangrah, Churna Prakarna
Sitopaladi Churna is an herbal formulation which helps in balancing kapha and digestive disorders. This formulation helps in curing asthma, cold, cough, sinusitis, bronchitis. Apart from these it can also help in treating anorexia, low digestive fire, muscular cramps etc. Sitopaladi Churna pacifies both kapha and pitta, fever caused due to aggravated kapha. It also keeps weakness, lethargy, headache at bay.
- Rock Candy
- Vanshlochan (Bamboo silica)
- Long pepper (Piper longum)
- Green cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanica)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Clean and crush all the ingredients separately to form a fine powder. Combine them well and sift them through a muslin cloth to remove any coarse particles. Store this powder in an airtight jar away from heat, light and moisture.
2 grams with 6 grams with clarified butter and 1 gram honey or it can be taken with only honey.
- Lung disorders
- Intercostal neuralgia
- Burning sensation in soles and palms
- Low digestive fire
- Muscle cramps
- Numbness of tongue
- It is one of the safest medicines and has no side effects.
- It can also be consumed during pregnancy and lactation if taken under medical guidance.