Reference: Bhaishajya Ratnavali Agnimandya Chikitsa Prakarana 10/90-92
Ramabana Rasa is classical preparation that balances Vata and Kapha at the level of joints and stomach. This Ayurvedic medicine is formed of herbal and mineral ingredients and are available in tablet form. This Ayurvedic medicine is useful in digestive conditions, rheumatoid arthritis etc. respiratory conditions and arthritis.
- Parada (Purified and processed Mercury)
- Amruta (Aconitum ferox)
- Lavanga (Clove) (Syzigium aromaticum)
- Gandhaka (Purified sulphur) - 2 parts
- Jatiphala (Myristica fragrans) – half part
Method of Preparation
Prepare Kajjali using Parada and Gandhaka. Then add fine powder of other ingredients and triturate well to get a homogenous mixture. Later bhavana (liquid preparation) of tintidika phala swarasa (freshly extracted juice) is given and one ratti size tablets are prepared.
Consume 1-2 tablets 1-2 times daily before or after having meals or as suggested by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Beneficial Ayurvedic remedy for digestive problems, low digestion power, etc.
- Also good to use in rheumatoid arthritis.
Contraindications / Side Effects
- This Ayurvedic medicine must be consumed strictly under medical direction.
- Its self-medication with this medicine might be unsafe.
- It is better to avoid in children and pregnant women.
- Its over dose can results in side effects like gastritis.