Ratnapurusha Lehyam probably one of the well-known Ayurvedic formulation that has potent use in improving vigour and strength. It is the best general and sexual tonic.
- Twak (Cinnamomum cassia)
- Chinoshana (Cubeba officinalis)
- Madanamastaki (Cycas circinalis)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Vidari (Ipomoea digitata)
- Nagakesara (Mesua ferrea)
- Brihat Gokshura (Pedalium murex)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Marati mogga (Kabab chini)
- Tavakshiri (Bambusa arundinacea)
- Patra (Cinnamomum iners)
- Talamuli kanda (Curculigo orchioides)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Madayanthika (Lawsonia inermis)
- Salep (Orchis mascula)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Ratnapurusha (Viola suffruticosa)
- Aswagandha (Withania somnifera)
Consume 6-12g of this medicine 2 times daily along with a cup of milk with added sugar.
- Ratnapurusha Lehyam has features to counter the nervous weakness
- It is also counted as a natural libido enhancer.
- It can also improves the erectile dysfunction and oligospermia.
- Recovers vigor and strength.
- Enhances semen volume.
Contraindications/ Side Effects
Till date no any side effects have been notified.
However it must be consumed under strict medical directions.