Reference - Ayurveda Sara Sangraha, 17 edition, page no.486.
Rohitaka Lauha is an ayurvedic formulation that is prepared from the mixture of minerals and herbs. This formulation is known to control pitta and rakta doshas.
- Rohitaka for kwath
- Rohitaka (Tecomella undulata)
- Loha bhsama iron calx
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Saunth (Zingiber officinalis)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Chitrakmool bark (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
108 grams of following two:-
12 grams of following ingredients:-
Method of preparation
- Take the ingredients from number 4 to 12 and number 2 also.
- Powder all the ingredients very finely.
- Add the loha bhsama in the above powder mixture.
- After the mixing process, triturate with rohitaka's kwath and dry in shade without sun rays.
375mg two times a day, with buttermilk or milk.
- Liver diseases
Take the medicine under doctor's prescription.Share with your friends: