SAHACHARADI KASHAYAM - INGREDIENTS, INDICATIONS, USES AND BENEFITS
It is one of the classical ayurvedic formulations, best used in the conditions of Vatavyadhi such as back pain, generalized pains and weakness.
- Sahachara (Barleria prionitis) - 1 part
- Suradaru (Cedrus deodara) - 1 part
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) - 1 part
- Water - 16 parts
- Additive – Eranda oil (Ricinus communis)
SAHASARYOGA // KASHAYAY PRAKARAN
BENEFITS OF INGREDIENTS
- Sahachara (Barleria prionitis) - It is one of the best herbs in ayurveda to balance vata dosha and reduce the ailments and conditions associated with any vata vyadhi and it has got the quality of Kaphavatahara (one that subsides Kapha as well as Vata).
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) - Shunthi is hot in potency and pungent in taste. It pacifies kapha dosha in the body. It helps in the elimination of phlegm due to its expectorant nature. It is also called as VISWABHESHAJA, as it can be used in the treatment of many diseases and ailments.
- Suradaru (Cedrus deodara) – This herb is extremely beneficial in neurological disorders. It is also useful in asthma, itching and pruritus. It has got Vata, Pitta and Kapha shamak properties.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
The coarse powder of the ingredients is made and added into water. Then it should be boiled on a low flame and reduces to one eighth (1/8th). After that strain it and consumed in a lukewarm condition.
It is highly effective in the management of all the Vatarogas
- Low back ache
- Disc prolapse
- Facial palsy
- Joint pains
- Body ache
USES AND BENEFITS OF SAHACHARADI KASHAYAMSahacharadi Kashayam is a formulation as an effective remedy for Back pains especially Low back pains, Lumbar Spondylosis and Sciatica. It even helps to reduce inflammation and provides analgesia effect.
Should be used with medical supervision because an overdose can cause gastric irritation.
15 to 20 ml in a lukewarm state or as directed by the physician.
Arya Vaidya Pharmacy