Sarveshwar Parpati Ras / Sarveshwar Potli Ras
Reference - Ras Ratna Samuchaya chapter - 18
Illness can affect and strongly impact the quality of life. In today's world, the prevalence of diseases is increasing day by day at a very fast rate. And these physical illnesses also influence our mental health. So, to get rid of the illness, people are more inclined towards modern medicines for their concern. Are you also? Yes, right! Despite knowing the fact that these allopathic formulations will harm your health or cause serious adverse effects on the body. Ayurveda has a very good solution for this as it is an ancient medicine science which holds solutions to every problem. Now, we will discuss an classical ayurvedic formulation which shows wonders in every health ailment if given in appropriate quantity and with suitable adjuvant i.e. Sarveshwar parpati ras. Let's start discussing it in detail!!
Sarveshwar parpati ras is a classical herbo mineral formulation which is also known as Sarveshwar potli ras. In classical texts it is mentioned as equivalent to lord shiva because like lord shiva it eradicates all the problems of mankind with its numerous health benefits. This formulation has the power to counteract the action of poison. It changes the properties of the herb and makes it suitable for the body.
Vidradi (Abscess) and vridhi roga
- Parad (Mercury) - 1548.26gm
- Abhraka (Mica) - 12gm
- Vaikranta (Manganese) - 12gm
- Makshika (Pyrite) - 12gm
- Vimala (Iron pyrite) - 12gm
- Shilajatu (Asphaltum punjabinum) - 12gm
- Tutha (copper sulphate) - 12gm
- Chapal (Bismuth ore) - 12gm
- Kharpar (Zinc ore or calamine) - 12gm
- Gandhak (Sulphur) - 6195.84gm
- Gairik (ochre) -12gm
- Kasisa (ferrous sulphate) - 12gm
- Sphatika (Potash alum) - 12gm
- Hartal (orpiment) - 12gm
- Manashila (Realgar) - 12gm
- Anjana (Lead and antimony ore) - 12gm
- Kankusta (Rhubarb) - 12gm
- Kampillaka (Mallotus philippinensis) - 12gm
- Sankhiya (Vitreous or white arsenic) - 12gm
- Navsadara (Ammonium salts) - 12gm
- Kaparda (Marine shell) - 12gm
- Agnijara (Ambergris) - 12gm
- Girisindoor (Red oxide of mercury) - 12gm
- Hingula (Cinnabar) - 12gm
- Mudra Shankh (Litharge) - 12gm
- Swarna (Gold) - 12gm
- Rajata (Sliver) - 12gm
- Tamra (copper) - 12gm
- Loha (iron) - 12gm
- Vanga (Tin) - 12gm
- Naga (Lead) - 12gm
- Yashad (Zinc) - 12gm
- Pital (Brass) - 12gm
- Kansya (White copper) - 12gm
- Manikya (Ruby) - 360 mg
- Mukta (Pearl) - 360 mg
- Praval (Coral) - 360 mg
- Tarksharya (Emerald) - 360 mg
- Pushparaga (Topaz) - 360 mg
- Vajra (diamond) - 360 mg
- Neela (Sapphire) - 360 mg
- Gomeda (Zircon) - 360 mg
- Vaidoorya (Cat’s eye) - 360 mg
- Shuddha vatsanabha churna (Purified and processed powder of aconitum ferox) - 1/16th part
Description Of The Ingredients
- Rasa (Mercury) - Rasa is a widely used flowing metalloid in ayurvedic practice. All types of Rasaushadhi are prepared from this metal. It possesses numerous health benefits such as general debility, weakness, sexual problems, Asthma, cardiac ailments. It detoxifies the whole body and sustains the balance of all the three dosha. It boosts the immune system and acts as a rejuvenator.
- Abhraka (Mica) - It mainly pacifies Vata and Pitta dosha. Abhraka enhances memory, eradicates all types of diseases, is Amruttulya (comparable to nectar), and Vrishya (Aphrodisiac), Increases digestive power as well as strengthens the body and immune system.
- Vaikranta (Manganese) - It provides bala (strength) and varna (texture) to skin. This subsides all the aggravated tridosha, stimulates digestive fire, and possesses properties like diamond. Vaikranta nourishes the body and possesses a wide scope in managing Fever, TB, Skin disorders etc.
- Makshika (Pyrite) - It has madhur rasa (sweet taste) and cold potency. This compound has all the properties which aids in removing all types of diseases and modulates the immunity.
- Vimala (Iron pyrite)- It mainly pacifies vata and pitta dosha. It acts as Rasayan and a good aphrodisiac.
- Shilajatu (Asphaltum punjabinum) - Shilajatu is a wonderful compound used in the management of fever, anemia, inflammation, diabetes and weak digestive fire. It promotes weight loss by scrapping extra fat from the body. It reduces the risk of TB, pain, gulma, spleen enlargement and other abdominal disorders.
- Tutha (copper sulphate) - Tutha balances all the three dosha. It normalizes the action of poison, clears the blockage of arteries, relieves constipation and induces vamana (vomiting) and virechana (purgation). This is a wonderful rasayan (rejuvenator).
- Chapal (Bismuth ore) - Chapal is smooth and makes our body strong like loha. It has madhur (sweet), tikta (bitter) and ushna properties when mixed. It pacifies all the three doshas.
- Kharpar (Zinc ore or calamine) - It is used in managing health conditions like diabetes, eye disorders, TB etc. It pacifies kapha and pitta dosha. This enhances the digestive fire and provides stability to the body.
- Gandhak (Sulphur) - Gandhak is a wonderful rasayan. It has madhur (sweet) taste and ushna (hot) property. It enhances the digestive fire and helps in alleviating skin disorders, leprosy, weak digestive power, worm infestations and acts as antivenom also.
- Gairik (ochre) - It is cold in potency, sweet and soft in nature. It prevents the loss of blood and is very beneficial in bleeding disorders, vomiting, hiccups etc.
- Kasisa (ferrous sulphate) - In ayurvedic practice mainly pushpakasiasa is used. It possesses amla ras (sour taste), kshaya rasa (astringent taste) and Ushna Veerya (hot potency) that mainly pacifies vata and kapha dosha and decreases the risk of skin disorders. It is also helpful in hair protection.
- Sphatika (Potash alum) - It has kshaya (astringent), snigdha (smooth) and amala (sour) properties due to which it is beneficial for managing throat infections and hair problems. This is also a very good remedy for skin disorders and sustains the balance of all the three dosha (vata, pitta and kapha).
- Hartal (Orpiment) - It mainly alleviates disorders which occurred due to dushtita kapha, visha, worms, and vata dosha. It has snigdha (smooth), ushna (hot), bitter and promotes digestive fire. Hartal also manages all the disorders of skin.
- Manashila (Realgar) - It is a wonderful rejuvenator which has tikta (bitter), katu (pungent), and ushna (hot) properties. Manashila balances vata and kapha dosha. It is very helpful in visha (poisonous conditions), agnimandya (low digestive fire), kandu (itching), kasa (cough), kshyaroga (TB).
- Anjana (Lead and antimony ore) - This is very beneficial in managing eye disorders, hiccups, vamana (vomiting), and pacifies all the three dosha dueto it sheeta (cold) guna property. It expels the excess amount of kapha from the eyes.
- Kankusta (Rhubarb) - It is a natural rejuvenator and possesses tikta (bitter), katu (pungent) rasa and ushna veerya (hot potency). Therefore it is used in managing piles, splenomegaly, shoola, gulma, shoola (pain in abdomen or anywhere in the body), and wounds.
- Kampillaka (Mallotus philippinensis) - Kampillaka balances pitta and kapha dosha and beneficial in wounds, abdominal distention, intestinal obstruction, udarroga (abdominal disorders), ascites, worm infections, piles, amadosha (accumulation of endotoxins), inflammation, fever etc.
- Sankhiya (Vitreous or white arsenic) - It has smooth and tridosha pacifying properties.It enhances the properties of mercury if mixed with it.
- Navsadara (Ammonium salts) - Navsadar promotes digestive fire and is useful in preventing disorders like gulma, splenomegaly, sore throat etc. It also pacifies all the three dosha.
- Kaparda (Marine shell) - It helps in relieving pain, IBS, Tuberculosisdue to its katu (pungent), ushna (hot), digestive stimulant and aphrodisiac property. It mainly balances vata and kapha dosha.
- Agnijara (Ambergris) - It pacifies all the three dosha but is more beneficial in vata disorders. Agnijara stimulates the digestive fire and nourishes the dhatu (bodily tissues).
- Girisindoor (Red oxide of mercury) - Girisindhoor also normalises all the three dosha and is useful for eye disorders and relieves constipation. It also helps in strengthening the body.
- Hingula (Cinnabar) - It promotes the digestive fire and acts as a rejuvenator. Hingula balances vata, pitta and kapha dosha, nourishes the bodily tissues and manages all the disorders.
- Mudra Shankh (Litharge) - It has guru (heavy), kaphashamak properties and is widely used in sexually transmitted disorders. It prevents the greying of hairs if used locally.
- Swarna (Gold) - It possesses snigdha (smooth), vrishya (aphrodisiac), brihana (strengthening), medhya (nervine tonic), promotes digestive fire and antioxidant properties. It pacifies all the three dosha and alleviates all the ailments.
- Rajata (Sliver) - Rajat has sheetal (cold), kshya (astringent), digestive stimulant, amala (sour), guru (heavy), rasayan (rejuvenator) properties. Thus it is very beneficial in managing obesity, constipation and a very good energy provider. It balances vata and kapha dosha in the body.
- Tamra (copper) - This bhasma is mainly used in shwas (dyspnoea), kasa (cough), kshay (tuberculosis), pandu (anemia), mandagni (weak digestive fire), aruchi (anorexia), gulma (abdominal tumors), murcha (vertigo), shoola (pain in abdomen), fever etc.
- Loha (iron) - It is an amazing rasayan (rejuvenator), anti aging, snigdha (smooth) and normalizes all the three dosha. It is useful in prameha (diabetes), shoola (pain in abdomen), pandu (anemia), yakrit vikara (liver disorders) etc. It has tikta (Bitter), ushna (hot) and cold potency.
- Vanga (Tin) - Vanga is tikta (bitter), ushna (hot), ruksha (rough) and slightly elevated vata dosha and manages diseases like diabetes, disorders due to elevated kapha, worm infestation and obesity by scrapping meda (adipose tissue).
- Naga (Lead) - It is atiushna (very hot), snigdha (smooth) and has a tikta (bitter) taste which mainly pacifies vata and kapha dosha. Naga promotes digestive fire and helps in treating amavata (rheumatoid arthritis).
- Yashad (Zinc) - Yashad has tikta (bitter), kashya (astringent) taste, sheeta (cold) guna and cold potency. It normalises the kapha and pitta dosha and is beneficial for eyes, brain and alleviates weakness.
- Pital (Brass) - It has bitter taste, dry properties and is useful in worm infestations. It has cold potency when taken with cold herbs and hot potency when taken with hot herbs. It alleviates anemia, jaundice, bleeding disorders etc.
- Kansya (White copper) - It is light, bitter, hot and is helpful in managing kushtha (leprosy), weak digestive fire, and diminished vision. It mainly pacifies vata and pitta dosha.
- Manikya (Ruby) - Manikay is deepana (digestive stimulant), and vrishya (aphrodisiac). It balances vata and kapha dosha and is specifically very good for boosting the immune system.
- Mukta (Pearl) - It normalises kapha and pitta dosha and is very good for burning sensation in feet and hands. Mukta is a rejuvenator which nourishes the body very well.
- Praval (Coral) -Praval is a wonderful gemstone which assists in managing raktapitta (bleeding disorders), kasa (cough), eye disorders and weak digestion.
- Tarksharya (Emerald) - It helps in alleviating fever, vomiting, dyspnoea, low digestive fire, piles, anemia etc and increases the fighting ability of the body.
- Pushparaga (Topaz) - This pacifies kapha and pitta dosha and prevents our body from vamana (vomiting), kapha (cough), jalan (burning sensation), kushtha (leprosy) and dushita rakta (vitiated blood).
- Vajra (diamond) - vajra is ayushya (rejuvenator), ojovardhaka (immunity enhancer) and maintains the balance of all the three dosha i.s. vata, pitta and kapha.
- Neela (Sapphire) - Neelam manages shwas (dyspnoea), kasa (cough), vishama jwara (Typhoid), arsha (piles) and balances vata, pitta and kapha dosha.
- Gomeda (Zircon) - Gomeda is a kapha and pitta pacifier. It enhances the brain's ability to grasp things and retain it for a longer time and boosts the immune system.
- Vaidoorya (Cat’s eye) - Its main action is to normalise pitta dosha and prevent the body from pitta disorders i.e.raktapitta (bleeding disorders) and amlapitta (acid reflux). It is also useful in intestinal obstruction.
- Shuddha vatsanabha churna (Aconitum ferox) - It has madhur (sweet) taste, ruksha (rough), teekshan (sharp) and laghu guna (light). Vatsanabh balances all the three dosha and has wonderful diaphoretic, antipyretic, amapachak (detoxifier), mucolytic and diuretic properties.
Method Of Preparation
- Take 1548.96 gm Parad and 6195. 84 gm Gandhak and prepare a kajjali by mixing both of them.
- Now add some cow’s ghee in the kadhai (pan) and put it on the mud stove and give it a flame of plum wood (baer ki lakdi).
- Stir it with an iron ladle (kadchi) until the kajjali gets melted.
- Then add all the basma of maharasa, uprasa, sadharan rasa, loha and ratna in the melted mixture.
- Now add 1/16th part of vatsanabha churna (Aconitum ferox) in the preparation.
- Then put banana leaves on cow dung prepared floor and spread the mixture of formulation over it
- Put banana leaves on it and press it with a freshly prepared cow dung cake.
- Allow it to cool and prepare powder of it
- Then store it in an airtight glass container.
This formulation is widely used in managing all types of health conditions. Now we are going to aware of its health benefits which are as follows:-
- If sarveshwar parpati is given With marich churna and Ardraka swarasa then it is very beneficial in treating 6 types of vidradi (abscess) and 7 types of vardham roga (vridhi roga) i.e. tumors.
- It shows wonders in managing all types of benign and malignant tumors.
- If given in appropriate quantity and anupana (adjuvant) it helps in controlling kshaya roga (TB), Pandu (Anemia), grahani (IBD, IBS), Gulma (Abdominal tumors), all types of moola roga i.e piles, splenomegaly, hepatomegaly, Prameha (Diabetes), somroga, pradar (leucorrhea) etc.
- This formulation counteracts the action of poison thus very good in poisonous conditions like snake bite, scorpion bite etc.
- If it is taken regularly for 1 month then it removes all types of abscess of the body.
- Benign and malignant Tumors
- Low immunity
- Enlargement of spleen
- Abdominal tumors
125 mg to be taken with ardraka swarasa after 30 minutes of meal.
- Avoid in pregnant and lactating women
- Store it in a cool and dry place
- Administration should be done under expert supervision.
- Avoid giving in children
At last we can conclude that sarveshwar parpati ras is a unique and wonderful formulation for managing numerous health ailments. So we have to believe in ayurveda and should start taking Ayurvedic formulations in spite of taking allopathic medicines. For more queries you can consult online on firstname.lastname@example.org.